PDA

View Full Version : Original Re:-Need Help In Excel Data

rajmeena06
2010-06-23, 01:09 AM
Dear Members of Finetopix,
I need help from you probleum related to excel data .I have attached excel file in which Parents cell are with neighbour cell,WHEN u will see excel u will find Parents cell repeated, i want them single with there all neighbour cell horizontally .Plz genious help me.Plz mail me on enggraj06@gmail.com

Thanking u all of you.
Raj

rdnikam
2010-06-23, 01:19 AM
CAN SHARE MORE INFORMATION

tlgklc
2010-06-23, 02:01 AM
Put the file to a public server I think I can help, you are asking for help but costing credits :)

rajmeena06
2010-06-23, 02:10 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/401722145/neighbour_Data.rar.html

tlgklc
2010-06-23, 04:35 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/401763280/neighbour_Data.rar.html

I guess this is what you need.

rajmeena06
2010-06-23, 12:13 PM
Thanks a lot genious from my bottom of my heart,Great job done .sir plz share the process .

freakturd06
2010-06-23, 12:17 PM
Dear Members of Finetopix,
I need help from you probleum related to excel data .I have attached excel file in which Parents cell are with neighbour cell,WHEN u will see excel u will find Parents cell repeated, i want them single with there all neighbour cell horizontally .Plz genious help me.Plz mail me on enggraj06@gmail.com

Thanking u all of you.
Raj

It has been said and done!!!

rajmeena06
2010-06-23, 12:22 PM
---------------

Dear tlgklc already resolve the same issue and if you see below i already upload excel on public sever and TLGKLC ALREADY resolve it and he alredy uploaded that excel on public server.

CAN U MAKE MACRO FOR THIS.

freakturd06
2010-06-23, 12:33 PM
Dear tlgklc already resolve the same issue and if you see below i already upload excel on public sever and TLGKLC ALREADY resolve it and he alredy uploaded that excel on public server.

CAN U MAKE MACRO FOR THIS.

Sorry my friend, I overlooked it. My mistake.I've already edited my previous post.:L

striker
2010-06-23, 12:34 PM
it's just a macro from columns to rows or vice versa...hehehe

bassem_16
2010-06-23, 05:08 PM
if the sheet you are generating is always the same (of course with different outputs) but at least same shape and you know exactly what to do (steps), you can just record a macro for your steps and once done, run the recorded macro on the next sheets

striker
2010-06-23, 05:16 PM
if the sheet you are generating is always the same (of course with different outputs) but at least same shape and you know exactly what to do (steps), you can just record a macro for your steps and once done, run the recorded macro on the next sheets

you can do that..but if the columns is too many or too small then it's a different story..just need a macro using vba..

tlgklc
2010-06-23, 07:15 PM
Hi, here is my stupid macro to do the job. Actually it can be optimized to work much faster and the code can be improved but it does the job.

http://www.4shared.com/file/nys6T1Pw/tlgklc.html

You can understand how it works i guess. The only extra thing you have to do is to select unique records from source cell column and paste it to "CI" column (copy source cell column to another sheet and click "advanced filter" then click unique records only.

The code sheet is open you can modify it by opening visual basic window (Alt+F11).

And you are welcome.
Regards,