PDA

View Full Version : NSN FemtoCell Solution

OptimiNSN
2010-06-22, 07:41 AM
In telecommunications, a femtocell is a small cellular base station, typically designed for use in a home or small business. It connects to the service provider’s network via broadband (such as DSL or cable); current designs typically support 2 to 4 active mobile phones in a residential setting, and 8 to 16 active mobile phones in enterprise settings. A femtocell allows service providers to extend service coverage indoors, especially where access would otherwise be limited or unavailable. Although much attention is focused on WCDMA, the concept is applicable to all standards, including GSM, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX and LTE solutions.

No password, but I need to increase reputation. Please let us thank

hendral
2010-06-23, 08:42 AM
In telecommunications, a femtocell is a small cellular base station, typically designed for use in a home or small business. It connects to the service provider’s network via broadband (such as DSL or cable); current designs typically support 2 to 4 active mobile phones in a residential setting, and 8 to 16 active mobile phones in enterprise settings. A femtocell allows service providers to extend service coverage indoors, especially where access would otherwise be limited or unavailable. Although much attention is focused on WCDMA, the concept is applicable to all standards, including GSM, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX and LTE solutions.

No password, but I need to increase reputation. Please let us thank

After I review this file , I think this thread should be combined to 1 file because 10 credit is so expensive. This file belong to marketing dept.

OptimiNSN
2010-06-23, 09:35 AM
You are wrong, if a seller knows one quarter of what is presented the training, there would be technical problems. The limit is the maximum by 3.81 Mb.

ncinta
2010-06-23, 06:52 PM
Properly identify the file by company (Nokia Marketing), title, size and media (pdf).

coursekec
2010-06-23, 10:40 PM
good information on femto cells......