PDA

View Full Version : Scrambling code planning for 3GPP W-CDMA systems

ptt3i
2010-06-15, 08:07 PM
Two types of scrambling code planning methods for multi-layer asynchronous 3GPP W-CDMA systems are developed by modifying the PN offset planning methods for synchronous CDMA systems. One is based on the reuse of code sets and the other is based on the graph coloring optimization. A condition that guarantees no code set confusion is derived. Design examples demonstrate that the graph coloring based method can be more efficient than the reuse-based method, and applicable to a wide variety of real W-CDMA networks

koepret
2010-06-15, 10:08 PM
Two types of scrambling code planning methods for multi-layer asynchronous 3GPP W-CDMA systems are developed by modifying the PN offset planning methods for synchronous CDMA systems. One is based on the reuse of code sets and the other is based on the graph coloring optimization. A condition that guarantees no code set confusion is derived. Design examples demonstrate that the graph coloring based method can be more efficient than the reuse-based method, and applicable to a wide variety of real W-CDMA networks

Please reupload in Rapid ...
not enough Credit to download

Thanks a lot

lejun
2010-06-15, 10:41 PM

Hi friend,

Thank you for the great stuff.

In the real network, i think we use planning tool for this tasks. It is more

easy and accurate. And it is easy :D

Rgs

ptt3i
2010-06-17, 04:01 AM
All PMs were replied with the password.

Have fun!
ptt3i.

ali56s
2010-06-17, 03:57 PM
Welcome to module RFCD 202 – an introduction to the W-CDMA system. We strongly recommend that you study both the RFCD 101 (CDMA basics)
and RFTD 101 (GSM basics) before this module – many of the concepts discussed here are introduced in the two modules mentioned.
This module examines the core concepts of one operating mode of the IMT-2000 world wide system: 3GPP WCDMA. This system is based on the
WCDMA system developed in Japan and Europe. While this standard is a part of the harmonized worldwide standard, it will continue to be developed
by the 3GPP standards body that originally developed it. This paper covers the standard as found in the Release 99 version completed in December
1999. A number of features of the 3GPP system have been omitted in the Release 99 standard in order to meet the time schedule. These omitted
features, as well as new services, will be added in a second release of the standard to be completed at the end of 2000.
The physical aspects of the air interface are examined as well as enough of the upper protocol layers required to gain a general understanding of the
system’s operating principles.

ptt3i
2010-07-01, 08:35 AM
I think this document is very useful for comprehending the way to plan Scrambling Code.

Hope it helps.
ptt3i.

ptt3i
2010-07-01, 10:22 PM
TEMS's PM was replied for password.

Please check PM to take it!

Hope this document helps.
ptt3i.

ncinta
2010-07-02, 12:00 AM
At least one is a web link: Agilent paper through third party company.

INTRODUCTION TO W-CDMA
http://unichal.com/white/board/CDMA/Introduction%20of%20W-CDMA.pdf

ptt3i
2010-07-02, 12:08 AM
At least one is a web link: Agilent paper through third party company.

INTRODUCTION TO W-CDMA
http://unichal.com/white/board/CDMA/Introduction%20of%20W-CDMA.pdf

This post is for ali56s's post?

Thanks a lot for sharing!
ptt3i.

ptt3i
2010-07-02, 12:31 AM
Hi Cepillo.

Check your message Inbox to take the downloaded document!

Hope it helps.
ptt3i.

ncinta
2010-07-02, 01:39 AM
IEEE Conference paper from 2001: Available through IEEE Xplore and the following link:

http://koasas.kaist.ac.kr/bitstream/10203/13243/1/58.pdf