PDA

View Full Version : Need help

TriCuongIOU
2010-06-13, 04:47 AM
Hi everybody,

Actually I need some help from you all!

My TEMS Investigation has some problem when I try to change MS in GSM Line Chart window. It become "Not responding" if I try to change MS in Scanner Worksheet, so can anybody give me some suggests please!:L

And one thing more, I have TEMS Investigation 9.0.1 but I don't have license key. So can you share for me this thing also!:D

Thank you very much!

justdream
2010-06-13, 05:44 AM
Hi everybody,

Actually I need some help from you all!

My TEMS Investigation has some problem when I try to change MS in GSM Line Chart window. It become "Not responding" if I try to change MS in Scanner Worksheet, so can anybody give me some suggests please!:L

And one thing more, I have TEMS Investigation 9.0.1 but I don't have license key. So can you share for me this thing also!:D

Thank you very much!

what do you mean by changing MS in chart window?
what do you want to do exactly?

TriCuongIOU
2010-06-14, 12:49 AM
what do you mean by changing MS in chart window?
what do you want to do exactly?
First of all I want to thank you for your reply.
When I went out for DT, I used two TEMS Phones, MS1-Idle Mode and MS2-Dedicated Mode.

When I played back log files in TEMS, I wanted the GMS Line Chart to display information from MS2 but in this time the default MS on this window is MS1. So I had to change MS for this window by right-click -> Change MS.

But when I executed this function, TEMS became "Not Responding".

So can you explain for me about this situation and how to clear this problem with my TEMS.

Thanks in advance!