PDA

View Full Version : MapperG 2.0 (Keys Included)

venom
2010-06-03, 10:39 AM
Hello all,

I am posting something after a long time. So here is a gift for everyone. MapperG new version has arrived.

Download a trial version of MapperG 2.0 from www.mapperg.com (http://www.mapperg.com) . The keys are not working because Mapping Solutions have modified the security of this addon. You can try the MapperG 1.19 which is 80% is the same. The only difference between MapperG 2.0 and 1.19 is that older version can not search the city or postcode.

If you guys haven't tried this tool yet then TRY IT FOR ONCE, it is best tool around to see Google Maps (street, hybrid, satellite) in MapInfo.

astro
2010-06-03, 10:58 AM
Thank you for Sharing..I am a new Engineer if you don't mind can you give me a tutorial on how I can use this tool in Mapinfo sure it can help me alot.

br//
Astro

bassem_16
2010-06-03, 05:44 PM
I never used it but I will try it :)

Thanks again

calvin
2010-06-03, 05:52 PM
Hello all,

I am posting something after a long time. So here is a gift for everyone. MapperG new version has arrived. I have included the keys of it. If you guys haven't tried this tool yet then TRY IT FOR ONCE, it is best tool around to see Google Maps (street, hybrid, satellite) in MapInfo. Now it has the ability to search for town, city or postcode. Enjoy !!

Dear Venom,

I am unable to use the utility. It is not showing me any information. Any clues? I am using mapinfo 10.

bassem_16
2010-06-03, 06:01 PM
I have same problem, i dont know whether to put these files somewhere, or the installer file is missing?

navigateurs
2010-06-03, 06:41 PM
MapperG function with version 8.5 or higher
:L:L:L

calvin
2010-06-03, 08:27 PM
I have same problem, i dont know whether to put these files somewhere, or the installer file is missing?

@bassem
In Mapinfo, in menu tools->run mapbasic program-> browse and select MapperG.mbx. A new menu item will be added.

I tried but GE map is not shown. :(

nofelet
2010-06-03, 10:39 PM
Thanks for good share

RF engineer
2010-06-03, 10:55 PM
I am trying to show any map but nothing comes up , could you please give me any idea.
BR
RF

mobilink999
2010-06-03, 11:17 PM
Venom Thanks alot for very desirable tool Its great that you "finally" shared it :)
A few words on "How to" will be very helpful.....

babeka
2010-06-04, 12:34 AM
@bassem
In Mapinfo, in menu tools->run mapbasic program-> browse and select MapperG.mbx. A new menu item will be added.

I tried but GE map is not shown. :(

Hi!

This is not an installation file.
In this form, as presented, does not work.
Even after the Enter key.
:confused::mad:
Somebody help!

babeka

meodensi
2010-06-04, 12:55 AM
I've got the same problem with the others. Google map is not shown on MapInfo. It looks like a blank image has been downloaded and display on MapInfo. Any ideas?

venom
2010-06-04, 10:23 AM
Hi all,

I have seen most of the newbies are very much excited of using this tool. Those who have access to the VIP Section can check my earlier post on MapperG.

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=4573&highlight=MapperG

Those who don't have access to the VIP Section and trying this tool for the first time then please read below:

1. Extract MapperG to any Folder in your Drive (Say C:\)
2. Open MapInfo and open any addon (Gtool, Piano, MCOM etc). Plot your sites as you normally do.
3. Go to Tools --> Run MapBasic Program, Browse to your MapperG Folder and Open MapperG.mbx
4. Now you can see MapperG in Menu (Top). Click on it and go to About
5. A popup window will open , you'll see a button of "Registeration" . Click on it and it will ask for the key.
6. I have given 100s of keys with the MapperG. Use any 1 of them. Please note that Key is NOT more than 6 alphanumericals. Once Key is accepted. Click on MapperG --> Street map

Important : If White Window appears, it means that Key is Locked Down by mapperg. One key is for single Computer and if Mapping Solution find out that key is used in multiple computers then they'll lock it and you'll see white window. I have tried few keys and most of them seemed to be locked by Mapping Solutions. So I recommend most people not to use MapperG 2.0 yet. I'll try to find a way out to this but Meanwhile try MapperG 1.19.

In MapperG 1.19 if you want to change the key then u need to edit the MapperG.ini (open it in text and delete the existing mentioned key).

bladimir_23z
2010-06-04, 11:21 AM
Thanks Venom

Is a good tool :)

isha
2010-06-06, 02:46 PM
mapperG1.19 is working fine for me. If all keys were used then no more for others i guess..keep it up the good work for v2.0. you are the best always...:)

Hi all,

I have seen most of the newbies are very much excited of using this tool. Those who have access to the VIP Section can check my earlier post on MapperG.

Those who don't have access to the VIP Section and trying this tool for the first time then please read below:

2. Open MapInfo and open any addon (Gtool, Piano, MCOM etc). Plot your sites as you normally do.
3. Go to Tools --> Run MapBasic Program, Browse to your MapperG Folder and Open MapperG.mbx
5. A popup window will open , you'll see a button of "Registeration" . Click on it and it will ask for the key.
6. I have given 100s of keys with the MapperG. Use any 1 of them. Please note that Key is NOT more than 6 alphanumericals. Once Key is accepted. Click on MapperG --> Street map

Important : If White Window appears, it means that Key is Locked Down by mapperg. One key is for single Computer and if Mapping Solution find out that key is used in multiple computers then they'll lock it and you'll see white window. I have tried few keys and most of them seemed to be locked by Mapping Solutions. So I recommend most people not to use MapperG 2.0 yet. I'll try to find a way out to this but Meanwhile try MapperG 1.19.

In MapperG 1.19 if you want to change the key then u need to edit the MapperG.ini (open it in text and delete the existing mentioned key).

simmus0300
2010-06-06, 03:45 PM
Hello all,

I am posting something after a long time. So here is a gift for everyone. MapperG new version has arrived.

Download a trial version of MapperG 2.0 from www.mapperg.com (http://www.mapperg.com) . The keys are not working because Mapping Solutions have modified the security of this addon. You can try the MapperG 1.19 which is 80% is the same. The only difference between MapperG 2.0 and 1.19 is that older version can not search the city or postcode.

If you guys haven't tried this tool yet then TRY IT FOR ONCE, it is best tool around to see Google Maps (street, hybrid, satellite) in MapInfo.

dear,share installer of mapperg V 1.19 as it is not found on internet.

bassem_16
2010-06-06, 03:47 PM
I guess its in the VIP section

agungcoml
2010-06-06, 10:26 PM
very nice .....

Hi all,

simmus0300
2010-06-07, 01:18 AM
very nice .....

I require MapperG v 1.9 installer.

venom
2010-06-07, 11:15 AM
I guess its in the VIP section

I have shared it here as well

http://www.finetopix.com/showpost.php?p=87103&postcount=16

asiantiger
2010-10-12, 10:31 PM
Hello All,

Just a update for MapperG. v1.1.9, continuing Venom's post, The installation files can be found on following link.
http://www.4shared.com/file/MuwyY_L2/MapG-119.html

Please use the following method if the license keys shared are not working.

1. Place the extracted MapperG to any Folder in Drive (C:\Temp)
2. Go to Tools --> Run MapBasic Program, Browse to your MapperG Folder (as above) and Open MapperG.mbx
3. A message will appear mentioning your Mapper G subscription term is expired, click ok.
4. Open the MapperG.ini with Notepad, from same folder (replace the existing 6 digit key FjgkJ4 with any other key from the keys.txt file) and save MapperG.ini.
5. In Mapinfo Click MapperG and then exist MapperG
6. Repeat step2
7. Same message will appear as in step 3 but with different liscense key, click ok
8. Repeat Steps 4 to 7 at least two times.
9. Now again open the MapperG.ini with Notepad, from same folder (delete the existing 6 digit key and leave it empty) and save MapperG.ini.
10. Repeat step 2
11. In Mapinfo Click MapperG and then click any option like street map or Arial map. A pop window will appear saying "You Mapper G evaluation period is expired, just click the cross(x) on top of the popup window and your required map will appear. You have to cross it every time you select an option from MapperG.

Note: I have tried this on Mapinfo 9.5 and 10, and it is working perfectly. Please share your feedback.

And yes, reputation and thanks does not cost:)

BR

Tiger.

telwind
2010-11-01, 02:07 PM
Hello All,

Just a update for MapperG. v1.1.9, continuing Venom's post, The installation files can be found on following link.
MapG-1.1.9.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/MuwyY_L2/MapG-119.html)

2. Go to Tools --> Run MapBasic Program, Browse to your MapperG Folder (as above) and Open MapperG.mbx
3. A message will appear mentioning your Mapper G subscription term is expired, click ok.
4. Open the MapperG.ini with Notepad, from same folder (replace the existing 6 digit key FjgkJ4 with any other key from the keys.txt file) and save MapperG.ini.
6. Repeat step2
7. Same message will appear as in step 3 but with different liscense key, click ok
9. Now again open the MapperG.ini with Notepad, from same folder (delete the existing 6 digit key and leave it empty) and save MapperG.ini.
10. Repeat step 2
11. In Mapinfo Click MapperG and then click any option like street map or Arial map. A pop window will appear saying "You Mapper G evaluation period is expired, just click the cross(x) on top of the popup window and your required map will appear. You have to cross it every time you select an option from MapperG.

Note: I have tried this on Mapinfo 9.5 and 10, and it is working perfectly. Please share your feedback.

BR

Tiger.

This works fine.

thanks

Processor
2010-11-01, 06:35 PM
Really i cant see whats good about this tool cos it doesn't allow a good zoom

tomsg
2010-11-01, 07:04 PM
Really i cant see whats good about this tool cos it doesn't allow a good zoom

you are right. but still better work with Mapinfo and Google Earth separately.

'Creased Detail Mode' get little better zoom

rm77
2010-11-08, 01:47 AM
Dera all;
please any can send me the working key registration for mapperg 2.0.4

freakturd06
2010-11-24, 12:13 AM
Hello All,

http://www.4shared.com/file/MuwyY_L2/MapG-119.html

6. Repeat step2
10. Repeat step 2

BR

Tiger.

Images is not that clear.I just observed it's not like in GE that you can drag the map when you want to see sites in other places. Need to "Get Map" always if you want to see the map in that area. Just a portion of the map is shown and it depends on the zoom settings and your laptop screen resolution.
Is this normal, or I'm just experiencing slow internet connection?:p

venom
2010-11-24, 03:40 AM
Images is not that clear.I just observed it's not like in GE that you can drag the map when you want to see sites in other places. Need to "Get Map" always if you want to see the map in that area. Just a portion of the map is shown and it depends on the zoom settings and your laptop screen resolution.
Is this normal, or I'm just experiencing slow internet connection?:p

This is normal , but if u use little brain then u can combine all these snapshots of Google Earth and make 1 tab file !! This will also help you in Drive test tool, planning tools and analyzers !!

marceloenrique
2010-11-24, 04:32 AM
This is normal , but if u use little brain then u can combine all these snapshots of Google Earth and make 1 tab file !! This will also help you in Drive test tool, planning tools and analyzers !!

Hi venom

welcome friend

jejej

Saludos

marceloenrique

freakturd06
2010-11-24, 10:29 AM

Hi my friend,

1. How to combine snapshots in Mapper? Whenever I get map as a continuation of the previously made snapshot, the one previously generated will be cleared.
2. How to save generated maps as tab file? I don't see any option to save it.
- saving it as workspace and reopening it will not also include the generated map in the workspace made.

Thanks.

asifhaider919
2010-11-24, 07:37 PM
any solution for the key.. ???

the mentioned procedure doesnt work

telwind
2010-11-28, 01:49 AM
any solution for the key.. ???

the mentioned procedure doesnt work

try my tutorial. it works fine for me

saullow
2011-03-18, 06:44 AM
all keys expired.... anyone can share new keys?

arun909
2011-03-18, 04:58 PM
Hi all,

thank u very much

zaebolll
2011-04-06, 04:42 PM
Dear Venom, provide new serials please, all of them are expired already.

kevin_h811
2011-04-06, 06:53 PM
Hi,

Please Re-activate or do make keys again.Thanks.

Regards//

jamesbond
2011-04-07, 04:18 PM
Wire Free Alliance is successful because of people like you.

Thanks for sharing useful things.

dpx2007
2011-04-07, 07:44 PM
Hi

Please find attached file for MapperG 2.0.4(this is new version up to now).

Here you only add MapperG.MBX from "Run Mapbasic program" in MapInfo, it will run. Earch time you load Google map by MapperG, A pop window will appear saying "You Mapper G evaluation period is expired, no problem, just click the cross(x) on top of the popup window and your required map will appear. It's no limited!

if there is password to extract rar file, it's dpx2007 (in default pass)

hakimgsm
2011-04-07, 10:11 PM
Hi

Here you only add MapperG.MBX from "Run Mapbasic program" in MapInfo, it will run. Earch time you load Google map by MapperG, A pop window will appear saying "You Mapper G evaluation period is expired, no problem, just click the cross(x) on top of the popup window and your required map will appear. It's no limited!

It’s a good tool friend .
Many tanks

newyzy
2011-04-08, 12:10 PM
thanks share good tool.

telwind
2011-04-08, 01:04 PM
Hi

it doesnt load any data after click on the cross (x). Any advise? the same way works fine with MapperG 1.19

ching2-o
2011-04-08, 01:30 PM
Hi

actually this is MapperG 1.1.9 as telwind said not 2.0.4 but thanks anyway for this re-post

dpx2007
2011-04-08, 03:04 PM
It works fine, please do it again. This is actual version 2.0.4(in About of prog), i have used the tricks from asiantiger to pass the licence for this version.
Thank asiantiger for sharing good tricks

it doesnt load any data after click on the cross (x). Any advise? the same way works fine with MapperG 1.19

telwind
2011-04-08, 05:07 PM
It works fine, please do it again. This is actual version 2.0.4(in About of prog), i have used the tricks from asiantiger to pass the licence for this version.
Thank asiantiger for sharing good tricks

not sure why but still doesnt work. what Mapinfo version and OS you are using? I am using MI 9.5.1 and Win XP SP2.

shuhratech
2011-05-19, 03:19 PM
Hi Guys,

I have problems with MapperG of all versions.
After doing all described processes, when I run Mapinfo 10.05, a
window:(settngs.mb:79) Cannot open file MapperG.inijumps out.
What should I do?? Plz help.

Thx in advance.
BR,

nale
2011-07-05, 01:43 PM
It is Working fine for me!

venom
2011-07-05, 04:31 PM
It is Working fine for me!

You probably don't need this tool if you're using Mapinfo 10.5 or above. The new mapinfo has the builtin feature of fetching the bing maps.

Thanks

nale
2011-07-05, 11:45 PM
You probably don't need this tool if you're using Mapinfo 10.5 or above. The new mapinfo has the builtin feature of fetching the bing maps.

Thanks

Bing Maps sucks... I prefer Google Maps
Also, Mapinfo 10 onwards sucks...too slow and same features as older versions. Im using MI 8.5

venom
2011-07-06, 01:08 AM
Bing Maps sucks... I prefer Google Maps
Also, Mapinfo 10 onwards sucks...too slow and same features as older versions. Im using MI 8.5

In USA, we're following Bing maps along with Google 3D maps. This is because bing maps are more updated. Aerial view / hybrid view of both (Bing and Google) is almost same. You may find color differences due to image / camera quality. I still feel bing maps aren't too bad with Mapinfo 10.5 or above. At least it doesn't require any additional addon.

tabordas
2012-03-15, 08:05 PM
Hi.
Sorry to bring this thread back to live.
Since a couple of days ago I'm getting an error when getting a map using MapperG v1.1.9.
Error Msg: "Bad Http Request (500)". Is this happening to someone else?

shuhratech
2012-03-15, 09:10 PM
Hi.
Sorry to bring this thread back to live.
Since a couple of days ago I'm getting an error when getting a map using MapperG v1.1.9.
Error Msg: "Bad Http Request (500)". Is this happening to someone else?

Sometimes it occurs because of puting this tool file far.Try to copy the folder to desktop and show the new path again...hope it wil work...

BR

shuhratech

freakturd06
2012-04-22, 11:32 PM
Maybe this post will interest you re Map Info Maps:

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?23809-Enable-OpenStreetMap-in-Mapinfo-10.5-11&p=155625&viewfull=1#post155625

Fernandochavez
2012-07-02, 07:02 AM
Sometimes it occurs because of puting this tool file far.Try to copy the folder to desktop and show the new path again...hope it wil work...

BR

shuhratech

I tried this but i keep getting the same error, anybody knows thow to fix this issue?

majid125
2012-08-14, 04:11 AM
how many levels ??

ouzert
2012-11-07, 08:50 PM

BR

shuhratech

Yes, My problem is same. I don't have any idea!

Br

wing_heart
2012-11-26, 11:15 PM
anyone download the file?

wing_heart
2012-11-26, 11:17 PM
Could you please share it with me?

wing_heart
2012-11-26, 11:18 PM
How did you do that?

Jerry
2012-12-04, 04:56 PM

BR

shuhratech
Sorry i recall this problem. I cant use mapperg anymore with same problem. Hope someone here share the solution for v1.19 or any

hpdefalcon
2013-06-11, 07:05 PM
Please up to other link for me, pleazzzzzz

prasad123
2013-10-30, 07:22 PM
now mapperg3.06 has arrived already

rimka
2013-11-29, 05:07 AM
up to other link for me plz

hirabba
2014-07-02, 01:10 AM
Hi dpx2007, I want to download the MapperG 2.0.4 file. Can you please authorize it for me to download?

peanut
2014-07-02, 04:16 AM
Dear,

no need to download MapperG2 it's not working anymore, you could try instead the bing option in the new mapinfo 12

Best regards,

Hi dpx2007, I want to download the MapperG 2.0.4 file. Can you please authorize it for me to download?

whell
2014-08-07, 07:48 AM
Can you give me a new link for mapperG 2.0.4 full.cause i'm is a new member.or maybe you can give me another solutions.thanks before