PDA

View Full Version : Question UEH tracing in E// WCDMA system

jamal
2010-06-01, 03:35 PM
Dear Experts,

Would you like to inform about UEH Tracing in E// system and how to activate it? Related to optimization process.

Thanks in advance,
JM

adedia
2010-06-02, 01:56 PM
Hi,

You need all related license on the RNC and OSS installed before being able to activate that one.
After it's installed just ask your OSS guys to activate this

nicodrey
2011-03-22, 09:26 PM
Dear Experts,

Would you like to inform about UEH Tracing in E// system and how to activate it? Related to optimization process.

Thanks in advance,
JM

Hi Jamal,

Find an interresting doc on UEH.
It is not covering all the aspect of UEH but it's a very good doc :
It's giving you example on how to trace UEH and parse it with some example.

No password.
Hope you enjoy guys.

cheers

Description of the doc :
E/// internal doc.
Date : 2009-11-26
Doc File : including a ppt presentation that contains several scripts to parse traces

1 Abstract :

As we all know that the UEH Exception is good to understand the system’s status. By seeing the distribution of all the exceptions, we can understand the potential fault on software, specific RAN node, UE, and even user behavior.
For normal N&TC activities, we can have few ways to conduct the investigation with UEH Exceptions (Triggered by the KPI degradation, drive test drops with TEMS, specific RAN node malfunction, or feature malfunction.).
This document will mainly describe the method and cases we got in the network. Be noted that the exception distribution and cases will varies with different network topologies, different software, and even different configuration. So it is more important to have the methodology instead of trying to map the cases all the time.

MONEY
2011-05-07, 03:57 AM
I badly need this doc, regard UEH but cant download:(
wat shall i do?

MONEY
2011-05-19, 01:34 AM
at last i got it.. thanks bro.

drvenko
2011-05-28, 07:53 AM
Guys, cannot access it - would you mind to repeat or post it on another place?

Gracias

Samarendra Mund
2011-07-20, 03:23 PM
Pls say the ways,how we can download. Thx

babak1349
2011-11-06, 09:57 AM
Hello ,
Could you please share it in 4shared ? No credits and can't download it.....