PDA

View Full Version : OL/UL

nofelet
2010-05-31, 09:47 PM
hi dear experts,
What kind of problems will be probable in OL/UL implementing, is a small network, some no good indoor, and global parameters were changed like MSRXRMIN etc. I see very good statistics improvement, but complaints was increasing.

Thanks.

RF engineer
2010-06-01, 02:14 AM
hi dear experts,
What kind of problems will be probable in OL/UL implementing, is a small network, some no good indoor, and global parameters were changed like MSRXRMIN etc. I see very good statistics improvement, but complaints was increasing.

Thanks.
May be you have problem in interference in one of the layer( tight frequency reuse) and congestion also.
BR
RF

nofelet
2010-06-01, 04:00 PM
May be you have problem in interference in one of the layer( tight frequency reuse) and congestion also.
BR
RF
you are right, little frq tight reusing, but this is adjustable issue, speech about decreasing coverage

RF engineer
2010-06-01, 10:04 PM
you are right, little frq tight reusing, but this is adjustable issue, speech about decreasing coverage
What is your TRX configuration if it is from 2 to 4 it is better to remove UL/OL feature but if your configuration are 5 and 6 it is better to use this feature.
I donot think you will have coverage problem because the TRX output power for outer layer it will be as previous before this feature implemented.
BR
RF

nofelet
2010-06-02, 06:42 PM
What is your TRX configuration if it is from 2 to 4 it is better to remove UL/OL feature but if your configuration are 5 and 6 it is better to use this feature.
I donot think you will have coverage problem because the TRX output power for outer layer it will be as previous before this feature implemented.
BR
RF
Thanks bro,
Actually conf is 2 or 4 and few cell have 6 or 8, can explain that is configuration affect in this situation.
I suppose that MSRXMIN from 110 to 104 was decreased and MSs not have sufficient level for access network were is low signal level.

RF engineer
2010-06-02, 09:07 PM
Thanks bro,
Actually conf is 2 or 4 and few cell have 6 or 8, can explain that is configuration affect in this situation.
I suppose that MSRXMIN from 110 to 104 was decreased and MSs not have sufficient level for access network were is low signal level.
2 and 4 TRXs configuration in my opinion no need UL/OL and sure for 6 and 8 you have coverage problem because the loss of combining 6 and 8 TRxs is much higher than 4 TRX so you can configure this feature , i really donot have information about this parameter as i have huawei experience .
BR
RF

nofelet
2010-06-02, 09:12 PM
Thank you very much, I try to find more from our e// repr.