Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Neighbor list

Senior Member Reputation: 490

Default Neighbor list

Friends, I want to define neighbor list for the highlighted cell in the attached pic
    I have marked co-site cells and confronting cells
    now GSM and DCS is not my issue now add all of them

I just want you to add or remove neighbors graphically on the attached pic from your experience points of view as I have read a lot and discused with my colleagues....I see that there's two schools in this field

one who add a lot of neighbours and the other one add just the most used neighbours

So please if you can save this pic then add or remove neighbours then just tell me the idea behind your points of view
    and many thanks to all of you
    Last edited by justdream; 2009-10-25 at 01:22 AM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Quote Originally Posted by justdream View Post
    Friends, I want to define neighbor list for the highlighted cell in the attached pic
    I have marked co-site cells and confronting cells
    now GSM and DCS is not my issue now add all of them

I just want you to add or remove neighbors graphically on the attached pic from your experience points of view as I have read a lot and discused with my colleagues....I see that there's two schools in this field

one who add a lot of neighbours and the other one add just the most used neighbours

So please if you can save this pic then add or remove neighbours then just tell me the idea behind your points of view
    and many thanks to all of you
    Please dont give us the picture
    It is better to provide us the physical information, which includes, lat long, direction, band information, tilts, height, frequencies , bsics , LAC information.

If you ask me then i do take these things in to an account. Intersite distance and physical parameters matter a lot in neighbor definitions. Also the 900 and 1800 foot prints needs to match with each other, thanks
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Senior Member Reputation: 502

when you makes neighbor planning it is not good to be as much and as less .so what is the acceptable neighbor define .
    there 104 TDMA and deduct four remains 100 as for neighour you need at minimum 5 sample per neighbor so if you divide 100/5 it give 20 neighbor but also you can go beyond this but your HO performance will not be good almost will be emergency if you want good better condition take 8 sample per neighbor so it give 100/8 ~ 13 neighbor.
    Hope it helps