Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Modem Cat6 can connect with tems investigation

Member Reputation: 165

Default Re: Modem Cat6 can connect with tems investigation

I have tested with s4 and s5 also the same idea is for modem huawei e398 the only think needed is the qualcomn license in tems investigation.
    As far as I know(I haven't test yet note4) you can buy any of the listed qualcomn devices in connectable devices and connect to tems directly.
    So no need for suply by tems.

Normal devices (not providen by tems) has dissavantage that you can not make cell lock. Also you don have tems pocket

2. Thanks Roman99, FIGRI, husseinmanaf thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 609

Quote Originally Posted by FIGRI View Post
    Dear TIGRI

Your Means If we buy Normal SM910G Model Samsung Galxy note 4 Ir can connect with tems without any pocket and licence
    Yes Definitely. I havent tested with High end models. But i have tested with Samsung galaxy s3 & S7562. These are qualcomm chipsets. Install samsung usb drivers Dial *#0808# select usb or RMNET option to connect to tems and even nemo detect it as Qualcomm phone. No need of TEMS Pocket & License.
    Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

4. Thanks FIGRI, Roman99 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 103

Quote Originally Posted by techfolkcmr View Post
    Yes Definitely. I havent tested with High end models. But i have tested with Samsung galaxy s3 & S7562. These are qualcomm chipsets. Install samsung usb drivers Dial *#0808# select usb or RMNET option to connect to tems and even nemo detect it as Qualcomm phone. No need of TEMS Pocket & License.
    Hi Figri,
    I think that they are not data card cat6 which can connect to tems investigation. The maximum category for data which are able to be connected in tems inv. is data card cat4.

Do you have an other idea, please let me know.

Member Reputation: 165

Note 4 is cat6 phone. so you can connect to TI16.3.3+