Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Connect to sia ALplus

Member Reputation: 70

Default Connect to sia ALplus

Pleas any one can help to connect to sia ALplus .when i try to connect by Sct the message com to me Authentication faild. The ip address is ok .and when itry to login from the remot i can not login

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Connect to sia ALplus

The usb port is damaged and still cannot connect to The usb port is damaged and still cannot connect to sia alplus station Sia Alplus station by Sct

Member Reputation: 27

First , We require more details,

1. The link is OK, is it working?.
    2. In the Local you have the SCT damaged, So go to the remote site and run again the SCT, Check if your subnetwork craft terminal is running ok. and check if you have installed correctly the Erio modem.
    3. if your link is new, try to use the IP default factory, 172.20.254.14 for Low and 172.20.255.15 for High.
    Describe your model of equipment is ALplus or ALCplus2 or ALC Be more specific.

If you have the Ips, did you try to make a ping to the IDU??
    Last edited by megadragon25; 2015-08-20 at 12:17 PM Reason: Ortography

Dear megadragon25
    I appreciate you for your interest by the serial cable i login to the ALpluse but i still can not accessed by NMS

Mandeel, How do you connect to the NMS by setting inband or outband, is really easy to create the icon of ALS in nms5ux and get the managment

MEgadrogon25 i have the elemnt objict and icon in nma5ux. but i can not reach the alplus equipent .when i logned by the serial cable i chanched the agent ip as the ethernet ip for equipment and now i can logon localy by thernet cable

So you try to make ping to the element, if you dont get answer that means that you dont have the correct IP, but if you change your Ip and cannot login, try using again the usb cable for connect an make the correct procedure; change de port configuration and acl ethernet and radio set unnumbered and lct unnumbered and change the same ip on agent ip so again go to nms and try to make ping if you dont get ping the problem is that you dont have a correct access to the managment port, also check the default gateway check the switch or router that gives you access to the DCN, if you have a scheme maybe of your topology i could understand more about your network and dcn connection