Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Missing Neighboars TEMS INVESTIGATION

Member Reputation: 38

Default Missing Neighboars TEMS INVESTIGATION

Hello Everybody

Do Anyone knows how to find missing neighboard in WCDMA on Tems Investigation 14 ??

I usually care about DN (Detected Neighboars) in Active Set + Neighboard windows, but I don'y know if there is other way to do it .

Sorry if this seems a silly question. I recently start to analyze trouble tickets to RF optimization .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 591

Default Re: Missing Neighboars TEMS INVESTIGATION

It is been a long time since I have worked with Tems Investigation but usually as I remember you need to check EVENTS page in order to find missing neighbor event and see the cells.

Regards.
    Still learning.....
    If you find my post useful please add reputation and click on Thank You button

My default password is: HERE

Member Reputation: 26

Default Re: Missing Neighboars TEMS INVESTIGATION

Hello,

There are a few ways to check missing neighbors in TEMS.

-As you said check the DN in the Active Set+ Neighbor windows is the best option since you can see the signal levels and define if is mandatory add the neighbor.
    -Put it on the map in order to check the distance and location of the missing neighbor, sometimes one cell is overshooting and it can trick you into define it as neighbor of other.
    -Also you can open one Event window and filter for only this particular event in order to checkit
    I dont remember if TEMS 14 has it, but in TEMS 15 you go Presentation->Analysis->Missing Neighbor,this window is very helpful.
    Dont forget to unmute the event in the Audio Indications windows.
    Regards,