Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I have one question about interference

Member Reputation: 22

Cool I have one question about interference

I have 7883 - 7658 spot frequency in MW. i used these spot in 3 links with 256QAM 28 MHZ and there is no interference. But, when i used these same frequency spot in 128QAM in 56MHZ in same link there is intereference showing in My Connect tools. So can anyone say me the reason for interference.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 30

Default Re: I have one question about interference

Hi Biku ,

As you know , Connect uses two main parameter to calculate interference :

1) T/I objectives (Higher priority)
    2) TX/RX Spectrum

In defualt Connect will check to see if T/I objectives are defined for subjected Radio
    equipment and if it could not find it , It will use TX/RX spectrum.

Usually (In all radio equipment I 've seen) T/I objectives are not the same for different modulation types and BW ,
    So interference parameters will not be the same.There is the same issue in case of TX/RX spectrum.Specially when you use
    56Mhz BW , It will take wider spectrum than 28Mhz so interference probability will increase.

As you know , interference is depended in some other parameters such as location of links and also Antenna specification.
    With higher antenna performance(smaller Beam width) you will have less interference.So change of antenna could be a solution.

Hope it helps.

BR.
    Omid
    Last edited by omid373; 2014-07-23 at 02:17 PM Reason: spell problem

Thanx Omid373,

Hey i just want to know where to get T/I objectives data of subjected radio or where to get TR/RX Spectrum data. Do u have those data for ZXMW NR8250 product if yes can u share me in this forum or can u PM me.
    Hope to get help from you.

Dear Biku ,

These data is available from vendors(manufacturers) .Regarding NR8250 currently I have not .But I will access it within one week.So I will pm you as soon as receiving.

BR.
    omid

Biku ,

If you are still looking for T/I objectives , pm me. Finally I found related information but its in atoll format and I have to make related tables manually.So please specify following parameters : Frequency Band , Modulation Type , Bandwidth . then I will make tables and send to you.Then you will have to make connect T/I objectives manually except you have special tool for it.

Forum Experts!

is it any tool or method available to export T/I objectives from atoll mdb file to Connect format?
    please advise!

BR.
    Omid

I have send you message

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Hi

I have a project with bad interference I need help on how to improve this on GSM 900 AND 1800Capture.jpgCapture1.JPG

Member Reputation: 17

It looks like you are posting on the wrong side of the forum. Anyway, the question is too generic... But you can improve the frequency plan and/or the tilts/azimuths.