Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: WHICH COURSE SHOULD I CHOOSE....?

Junior Member Reputation: 12

Default WHICH COURSE SHOULD I CHOOSE....?

HELLO EVERYONE..i know there are lots of experts and experienced users in this forum,i request you all kindly guide me which course should i choose.
    i am a fresher bachelor degree graduate and want to start career in telecom sector.i got selected in campus placement as a rf engineer,which i am going to join from 15th july 2014.as there is enough time to get some certification course before joining the company,please help me which course should i choose.
    1-certified telecom engineer(BSNL CERTIFIED RF ENGINEER + ZTE CERTIFIED UMTS RAN & CORE NETWORK ENGINEER)

2-certfied network engineer(BSNL CERTIFIED NETWORK ENGINEER)

3-certified network and telecom engineer(BSNL CERTIFIED NETWORK ENGINEER + ZTE CERTIFIED UMTS RAN & CORE NETWORK ENGINEER)

but the telecom company in which i am going to work will provide 45 days training for RF ENGINEER.so i think the 1st option(certified telecom engineer) is not suitable as it is wastage of money doing the same course.i think 3rd option is suitable.

so what course should i choose...please help me i have to decide it fast....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 103

Default Re: WHICH COURSE SHOULD I CHOOSE....?

Hi friend.
    I recommend you to make the first 1-certified telecom engineer(BSNL CERTIFIED RF ENGINEER + ZTE CERTIFIED UMTS RAN & CORE NETWORK ENGINEER).
    They are more job in RF field.
    if my response satisfy you so don't forget to press on the star button at your left and press "thanks".