Thanks Thanks:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Agileto GOLD EDITION - 100% free Drive Test, Call Traces, Neighbour Optimization, etc

Member Reputation: 39

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Smile Agileto GOLD EDITION - 100% free Drive Test, Call Traces, Neighbour Optimization, etc

Hi,
    I receive this email from Gabriel Ciurezu from Agileto. This is a good news about free software.
    Pls. add me reputation.

============================================================================================

Dear All,

Please have a look to our 100% FREE edition - AGILETO GOLD EDITION usefull for 3G Optimization (view Radio Network in Google Earth, Drive Test, Call Traces, Neighbour Optimization, etc.)

http://www.agileto.com/goldedition.html

Screenshots are here:
    http://www.agileto.com/screenshots.html

Some printscreen here:
    http://www.agileto.com/img2/DTO_ASet.jpg

http://www.agileto.com/img2/DTO_CellCoverage.jpg

Regards,
    Gabriel Ciurezu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Agileto GOLD EDITION - 100% free Drive Test, Call Traces, Neighbour Optimization,

Some screenshots:

Default Re: Agileto GOLD EDITION - 100% free Drive Test, Call Traces, Neighbour Optimization,

Hi All,
    any feedback?

Member Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin177 View Post
    Hi All,
    any feedback?
    I tried it. I was unable to load my excel database in the tool. I mean the tool said that apparently load the data but after the database was empty (nothing in the google Earth, mapinfo and excel files in C:\Agileto\project_test\MobileNW_Config\MobileNW_Config_New.

I'll keep using Aexio for my network visualization needs.

Member Reputation: 37

Does this support PCHR? and can directly import Dump files from Huawei and E*******?

Member Reputation: 48

Hi ticoff,

The advantage of using Agileto (Google Earth) solution comparing with Aexio is that that you may transfer the outputs *.kmz files (used by Google Earth) generated by Agileto to anybody else who does not have even installed Agileto and he will be able to see the same like you just opening the *.kmz files directly in Google Earth.

It is very simple to import and see your 3G/2G mobile network database and the neighbors declarations in Google Earth. After you succeed to load your own 3G/2G data into Agileto (module 1.1) you should be able to see the data imported by using the module 1.4, the option "View Agileto Active Project Network Database (4G / 3G / 2G)". This will open the standard Agileto mobile network reference Excel database file (MobileNW_Config.xls) and you can see if your data has been imported or not.

If everything is ok you may pass to the second step of generating the 3G/2G Mobile networks in MapInfo / Google Earth by using the module 1.2. To see then the 3G/2G mobile networks in MapInfo / Google Earth you use again the module 1.4, option "View Mobile Networks (4G / 3G / 2G)".

To generate the neighbors declarations in MapInfo/Google Earth you should use the module 3.1/3.2 then to see them again the module 1.4 for Google Earth (or 3.3 for MapInfo). For more details you may check the help file as well as the videotutorials presented on Agileto golden edition web page:

http://www.agileto.com/goldedition.html

Hope this will help...

P.S.
    You may play as well with the Demo_Project which is coming together with the installation kit and which guide you step by step by its own DEMO_PROJECT help file how to proceed for each step. If you want I may prepare the data for you, just send me your Excel containing your own 3G/2G data...

Member Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by chronix_ray View Post
    Does this support PCHR? and can directly import Dump files from Huawei and E*******?
    Hi chronix_ray,

I confirm that Agileto can import directly the dump files from all the 3G main vendors, including Huawei (*.txt) & E******* (*.xml). Actually the module 1.1 may generate Agileto reference database based only on these OSS dump files. In case you face any issue I may help you...

Smile Re: Agileto GOLD EDITION - 100% free Drive Test, Call Traces, Neighbour Optimization,

Hi mihail,

this is really very usefull information. thx for sharing this.
    Looks that you have a lot of experience with Agileto. Do you recommand this tool?

Member Reputation: 37

Hi Mihail,

can it actually import file like CFGMML or CFGBCP files like in the AEXIO we can import the CFGMML file.

Quote Originally Posted by mihail View Post
    Hi chronix_ray,

I confirm that Agileto can import directly the dump files from all the 3G main vendors, including Huawei (*.txt) & E******* (*.xml). Actually the module 1.1 may generate Agileto reference database based only on these OSS dump files. In case you face any issue I may help you...

Member Reputation: 368

Wow this is interesting....So It can do almost everything that UMAT can do ,am I right?
    Add me Rep to become a Senior Member :)