Thanks Thanks:  26
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 96

Thread: Nemo Handy 3.10 (latest version at 19 May)

  1. #21
    BannedUser Reputation: 130
    Join Date
    2010-04-17
    Posts
    73


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doremimon123 View Post
    I upload here all software relate to Nemo Handy 3.10:
    Please add thank if you find it useful
    NO PASSWORD --> please add "agree reputation" if you agree that the attach file should not be protected by password

    Rar file include:
    HandyStandbyTheme.sisx
    Nemo_Handy_Configuration_Editor_3.10.30.msi
    Nemo_Handy_Script_Editor_Setup_1.14.12.msi
    Nemo_Handy_Theme.sis
    Release Note for Nemo Handy 3.10.pdf

    txt file include download link for these file: (these files are uploaded on Mediafire)
    Nemo_File_Manager_2.10.46.exe
    Nemo_Handy_3.10.133.SIS
    Many Thanks. It's useful 4 me.

  2. #22
    Junior Member Reputation: 10
    Join Date
    2010-04-09
    Posts
    1


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parto_tegal View Post
    Hi
    Got it working on my N85, even have not a complete licenses yet...
    Regards
    parto_tegal
    good..he was the super power man..
    Thank you parto_tegal for your welcome for my arrival to your office..

    Luthxx_hasyxx

  3. #23
    Member Reputation: 311
    Join Date
    2009-02-04
    Posts
    469


    Default

    hello parto
    do you have lic file ?if you have please share with me or email to me to try on my handi too N96
    BR
    LAVIN

    Quote Originally Posted by parto_tegal View Post
    Hi
    Got it working on my N85, even have not a complete licenses yet...
    Regards
    parto_tegal
    Knowledge is power, when shared and applied:)
    "Knowledge is like money: To be of value it must circulate, and in circulating it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value. — Louis L'Amour”

  4. #24
    Junior Member Reputation: 10
    Join Date
    2010-05-27
    Posts
    4


    Default Nemo E52

    Is there a nemo version for the nokia e52.

  5. #25
    Member Reputation: 16
    Join Date
    2010-03-28
    Posts
    28


    Default software for symbian OS

    Quote Originally Posted by henk1970 View Post
    Is there a nemo version for the nokia e52.
    Hi!
    How can I lock to a Cell (Frequency) in WCDMA mode with my Nokia (symbian).
    Who can help me?

    Thanks.

  6. #26
    Reputation: 1
    Join Date
    2010-04-23
    Posts
    78


    Default

    Great, thank very much

  7. #27
    Junior Member Reputation: 10
    Join Date
    2009-02-21
    Posts
    11


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doremimon123 View Post
    I upload here all software relate to Nemo Handy 3.10:
    Please add thank if you find it useful
    NO PASSWORD --> please add "agree reputation" if you agree that the attach file should not be protected by password

    Rar file include:
    HandyStandbyTheme.sisx
    Nemo_Handy_Configuration_Editor_3.10.30.msi
    Nemo_Handy_Script_Editor_Setup_1.14.12.msi
    Nemo_Handy_Theme.sis
    Release Note for Nemo Handy 3.10.pdf

    txt file include download link for these file: (these files are uploaded on Mediafire)
    Nemo_File_Manager_2.10.46.exe
    Nemo_Handy_3.10.133.SIS
    thank friend

  8. #28
    Junior Member Reputation: 10
    Join Date
    2010-05-27
    Posts
    4


    Default Install Problems

    When i try to open handy it says "License is invalid or not installes. Handy will exit now.".
    What i am doing wrong.
    Please help me out here.

  9. #29
    Member Reputation: 30
    Join Date
    2008-08-18
    Posts
    166


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henk1970 View Post
    When i try to open handy it says "License is invalid or not installes. Handy will exit now.".
    What i am doing wrong.
    Please help me out here.
    you need NTM phones and good license

  10. #30
    Junior Member Reputation: 10
    Join Date
    2010-05-27
    Posts
    4


    Default NTM

    Quote Originally Posted by siborjong View Post
    you need NTM phones and good license
    Ok thanks for your answere.
    There is a way to flash a 6720 to NTM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •