Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: we should stand against people who take reputation and didnt give pass

Member Reputation: 15

Default we should stand against people who take reputation and didnt give pass

DEAR all members of finetopix
    i write my thread cause really i start to found how many of us are cheated here by members at least say about them they are nothing they think they can share knowledge for them and dont even know they were nothing before like us forget that days i want from now and ever people who give reputation and didnt get the password to write the name of that member and please please mr admin
    we respect everything here could you please show to us respection from other by your help
    now guys please write the member who you add reputation to them and wait for there pass and you didnt get any from them and we will let judgment of for admin take credits from them or what he like
    i dont talk for myself alone i talk by name of hundreds here so please always support me guys and right the name of member and what was his topic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Super Moderator Reputation: 8541 zeuscane's Avatar

I agree with you
    Already to put not a default password is not nice, but not to give the password to whom asks you or to ask reputation to give a password is immoral.
    zeuscane
    "Educate yourselves because we'll need all your intelligence.
    Stir yourselves because we'll need all your enthusiasm.
    Organize yourselves because we'll need all your strength."

VIP Member Reputation: 5114

Quote Originally Posted by egydental View Post
    DEAR all members of finetopix
    i write my thread cause really i start to found how many of us are cheated here by members at least say about them they are nothing they think they can share knowledge for them and dont even know they were nothing before like us forget that days i want from now and ever people who give reputation and didnt get the password to write the name of that member and please please mr admin
    we respect everything here could you please show to us respection from other by your help
    now guys please write the member who you add reputation to them and wait for there pass and you didnt get any from them and we will let judgment of for admin take credits from them or what he like
    i dont talk for myself alone i talk by name of hundreds here so please always support me guys and right the name of member and what was his topic
    As far as i know, you cannot add Rep to other members of the forum if your own Rep is less than 15.

VIP Member Reputation: 162

Hello ,

You have a way to decrease the repu , if you found that the posted cheated you , you can disaprove the post which decrease his rep

Member Reputation: 423

Gyus please don't kill anybody
    As alg_optim say you have a way to decrease the reputation but you will also recieve same thing from this user.

Best way is sharing with default or no password to be recommended or obligatory.
    After that if you like sharing - add repp.

BR
    Best Regards !

Member Reputation: 771

Maybe a black list?
    BR

Member Reputation: 101

I agree with you. I have faced this problem recently in this forum. One of the members who haven't given me the pass after repeated try is 'mmplaner' . I think we should post the names in a thread for now.

Member Reputation: 177

Hi admin,
    I'm a new member, I know about "credit" policy but I don't understand about "reputation" policy. What does it use for? what is the purpose of it? Could you explain more detail?

Senior Member Reputation: 570

Default Reminder

Please be reminded that almost all here are professionals and have their own jobs to do. So if ever they haven't sent the password yet, have patience to wait. We don't know if they have some business activity that made them quite busy and have no time to go online in the forum.I myself sometime have field activity and have limited time to visit the forum.You know if we are on a field works, we sometimes have limited or even no internet access. We should be open minded. Please all be patient cause it's a virtue.

Moderator Reputation: 3584

@freakturd06

The problem is not the people working in the field. There are members here which are not very active. Some post, some don't. Some are here for greed to sell the software on other forums. It's life I guess.
    What ever you do, there's always some backdraw to it.

Things we can do:
    - enhance the credit system. Giving thanks give you the link and will cost credits. The file should be without psw otherwise user will be banned after a few warnings. Credits are weighted on equal base (not filesize).
    - introduce link system. All files are hosted on an internal ftp (don't know if the admin will like me for this ) Every file can only be d/l if your status is valid and no credits are needed. To gain enough status you've got to post files that are not on the forum yet.
    -Blacklist. Already mentioned. Ban people who are not reliable. There could be several warnings and after that the person will be banned. Problem is the probably will try to register under another name. An inviting policy could be applied to get around this.
    - only meds are with psw allowed. That way everyone will have the installer and we'll do what the administrator asked for. (No c_r-k allowed). It makes the change for succes larger. No credit system would be needed then.

Just some thoughts..... But maybe there are people out there who have much better thoughts