Thanks Thanks:  15
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Nokia-GSM-KPI ANALYSIS-Reason & Solutions

wipeoutaustralia

Post Nokia-GSM-KPI ANALYSIS-Reason & Solutions

Hi All,
    Those who already became GSM RNO specially for Nokia Network, you used to ND Report to support analysis and try to find solution based on particularly values on each ND. But sometimes, we lose detail of which ND exactly is (happened on me....). And those who will be or being RNO of other vendor now, this file gonna be your important tutorial.
    So, these presentation is being STEPPING STONE of every problem you find in KPI problem based on daily basis monitoring. Such as what is TCHDrop, Reason and what Troubleshoot you should do.

As usual, write down your name in reps and add thanks, so i can deliver the password via PM.

Go Green Mate!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thanks ASAP, redendo thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

wipeoutaustralia

Default Password Sent to your PM

Quote Originally Posted by iwanelits View Post
    Please send me the pass via PM, check my thanks 2 u
    Already sent, check your PM

Member Reputation: 1073

Smile Thanks Colega

Good Material

Add a file that explains NETWORK DOCTOR reports, It No have Password
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by OptimiNSN; 2010-05-08 at 08:14 AM

6. Thanks justdream thanked for this post
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Reputation: 71

Thumbs up THIS IS THE PASSWORD:

Quote Originally Posted by wipeoutaustralia View Post
    Hi All,
    Those who already became GSM RNO specially for Nokia Network, you used to ND Report to support analysis and try to find solution based on particularly values on each ND. But sometimes, we lose detail of which ND exactly is (happened on me....). And those who will be or being RNO of other vendor now, this file gonna be your important tutorial.
    So, these presentation is being STEPPING STONE of every problem you find in KPI problem based on daily basis monitoring. Such as what is TCHDrop, Reason and what Troubleshoot you should do.

As usual, write down your name in reps and add thanks, so i can deliver the password via PM.

Go Green Mate!
    Dear All Friends,
    On behalf of wipeoutaustralia, please use this password to open the file:

pass: land-down-under

Wipeoutaustralia will be back with most valuable training and course of optimization!

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Thank u very much

Member Reputation: 46

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by amitbutola View Post
    Thank u very much
    Hi bro, I can not download this ducment, So Could you Pls send for me link download this document?, thans
    My Email:thiepvt@gmail.com

Member Reputation: 64

For those who cannot download directly or who are short of credits:
    hssp://rapidshare.com/files/386768524/Nokia-GSM-KPI_ANALYSIS-Reason___Solutions.rar.html

Use the pswd given by iwanelits

Member Reputation: 50

Default Re: Nokia-GSM-KPI ANALYSIS-Reason & Solutions

Hi All,

Go Green Mate!
    I can not download this document .
    plzz send it to me fhouuma@gmail.com
    many thkss

Post Re: Nokia-GSM-KPI ANALYSIS-Reason & Solutions

Hi All,

Go Green Mate!
    Arul Prakash.M
    I need this report plz send me the url

Default Re: Nokia-GSM-KPI ANALYSIS-Reason & Solutions

Hi All,

Go Green Mate!
    Hi how to download this one.......

Members who have read this thread: 1