Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: How to lock multiple channels

Senior Member Reputation: 491

Default How to lock multiple channels

Friends,

Could you guide me to lock multiple channels using Nemo outdoor, I tried but I found it just for locking one channel, am I right or there's a nother way to lock multiple channels

Help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 344

u can use 2 or 3 mobiles to lock multiple channels at the same time with nemo outdoor lol

if this is the only solutions, so Nemo outdoor is not strong and professional DT tool like TEMS Investigation (Data Collection)

i agree with u when u said that nemo is not strong and flexible enough, for instance i want to force handover from 3G to 2G for example but i could'nt also these days i'm doing drive test with 4 mobiles in // connected to Nemo outdoor to test data throughput of 4 technologies (EDGE, U900, U2100 and HSDPA) but i can't do the test in parallel for the 4 mobiles in //, and nemo oudoor notice me that i can't do more than 1 data test, i don't know if it's windows limitation or nemo limitation ??? i don't know if TEMS also can do it or not!!? what do u think man?

Quote Originally Posted by nabil el haddani View Post
    i agree with u when u said that nemo is not strong and flexible enough, for instance i want to force handover from 3G to 2G for example but i could'nt also these days i'm doing drive test with 4 mobiles in // connected to Nemo outdoor to test data throughput of 4 technologies (EDGE, U900, U2100 and HSDPA) but i can't do the test in parallel for the 4 mobiles in //, and nemo oudoor notice me that i can't do more than 1 data test, i don't know if it's windows limitation or nemo limitation ??? i don't know if TEMS also can do it or not!!? what do u think man?
    I haven't trued your excersice before, Please our friends share your experience with us regarding this issue

for channel lockin in nemo i found that u can lock each GSM test mobile to a base station during the measurement (to ONE BCCH channel, when mobile is in IDLE mode).

also, even though you are locking the mobile to a certain channel, Base Station can force the mobile to another channel when the call is on. While the call is on, the mobile is locked to a certain Base Station (BSIC).

So in the connected mode u can test more than channel if the base station may force the MS to another channel.

what do u think dude?

All these issues can be solved easily in TEMS,
    sometimes I feel that nemo is just for children

Member Reputation: 123

Including parallel data throughput testing?

Quote Originally Posted by justdream View Post

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by nabil el haddani View Post
    Just update your license to support multidata and you are ready to go.

Member Reputation: 54

Quote Originally Posted by justdream View Post
    I Agree,

TEMS more easy for profesional drivetest