Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: VALUE MOS NEMO OUTDOOR 5.2 vs NEMO HANDY 2.9

Member Reputation: 36

Default dear admin

dear admin please activate my account so I can access
    the attached files
    Attached Files Nemo Handy Voice Quality .rar (199.9 KB, 29 views)
    NEMO OUTDOOR VOICE QUALITY.rar (1.73 MB, 32 views)

Member Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by nabil el haddani View Post
    I'm going to parse it and give u feedback
    nabil can you explained to us what is call exclude and why it happen from nemo handy ..? because some logfiles when i load to NA and go to process show me a lot of call exclude ( makes hard to analyze . it seems the nemo handy trying to record some network performance with unusually condition... but my guess its nothing wrong with nemo handy but from NA ( bad installation or crash with another processing tools . like axtix or something )

please i need guidance from you and i trying compare with nemo principal

thanks a lot bro

lets share our knowledge about NEMO

Member Reputation: 344

As i know Nemo handy OS is not very stable, according to my experience with handy i experienced a lot of crash because of memory, OS problem, nemo panic error, and then sometimes you loose all ure recorded data, that's why it's better to use nemo outdoor for measurement, more stable than handy..so i don't think that the call exclude is coming from nemo analyse but it's coming from measurements by handy..

according to my experience, to have accurate results you need to filter on your samples by taking only the calls with duration more than one minute for ex. and exclude the calls with nemo errors.

Br,

Nabil

Quote Originally Posted by nabil el haddani View Post
    As i know Nemo handy OS is not very stable, according to my experience with handy i experienced a lot of crash because of memory, OS problem, nemo panic error, and then sometimes you loose all ure recorded data, that's why it's better to use nemo outdoor for measurement, more stable than handy..so i don't think that the call exclude is coming from nemo analyse but it's coming from measurements by handy..

according to my experience, to have accurate results you need to filter on your samples by taking only the calls with duration more than one minute for ex. and exclude the calls with nemo errors.

Br,

Nabil
    im very2 agree wiith you sir...

i have a lot of problem DT using nemo handy ( especially with NH 2.9 N96 )
    1.value the mos not valid if i compared with NO
    2. problem with nemo panic if we set the mobile 2 mobile voice quality ( if i using N95 more stable )
    3.the log file cant opened with NA ( the logfile is recorded but when we plot to NA didnt show anything )
    4.sometimes when we DT indoor the plot is mess me up because the plot always jump
    5 loses our data when the nemo panic came ( so i suggest to my engineer to set the record less than 10mb )

thats why i created this thread for discuss about nemo handy and nemo outdoor

Member Reputation: 344

by the way N95 is not stable phone

Try to follow my document i sent to u and u ll have more accurate data.

here i sent the NTM picture for NH
    Last edited by px150; 2010-02-08 at 03:11 AM Reason: wrong pict

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default nemo handy 2.9

Quote Originally Posted by px150 View Post

taken from N85
    Please can you share the nemo Handy 2.9 or 3.0, because i try to install NH 2.7, but i have a license probeme.

guys do you have any question about nemo technologies such nemo handy, outdoor and analyze....?
    Last edited by px150; 2010-01-26 at 04:08 PM Reason: the event has passed

Member Reputation: 97

Hi,

Nemo Outdoor use PESQ algorithm to calculate MOS, according to ITU-T P862.

Nemo Handy use PSQM algorithm to calculate MOS.

Anite always claims both version can be use for MOS score. It's true but as my knowledge, some national telecommunication bodies require PESQ based MOS. So, you should use Nemo Outdoor for MOS scores. For my opinion, Nemo is just one tools and it is very popular because of their price and user-friendly. For better tools, I think it is Ascom Qvoice.

Now, look at the problems that you have discussed. Some of you said that the C/I, RxLev, RxQual, FER were good, but the PESQ MOS was bad. Me also faces these problems. I have to study about it more and now, I can explain as follows:

- RxQual is BER based parameter for radio connection links;
    - C/I is for Interference information;
    - FER is for very important bits (from vocoder output) checking;
    All of these parameters have their meaning in case that the connection is existed.

PESQ is for end-to-end users, so it depends on all parameters from the start to stop of the services. You know that in GSM, the handover is always hard-handover, i.e break-before-make, so the connection between 2 end users is not always "on-air". For the time of the lost connection, there will be some missing information and RxQual, C/I or FER cannot be used for monitoring in that cases.

Ok, that is answer for your question. Please check the handovers. Is anyone give me samples of drive test log-files?

Hope that will help you.

10. Thanks loihut thanked for this post
    Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by px150 View Post

taken from N85

how abaout n6120c ????
    atecx5

belajar untuk masa depan