Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Google Earth prediction file problem

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Google Earth prediction file problem

Hi all,

Please help me to solve the next problem, I can not send my prediction to anyone because after I save the KMZ, I lose all the datas.

After I have made my prediction I exported it to Google Earth, now I have the prediction opened by default in GE and saved on my laptop.

If I save the prediction opened by default in GE to my laptop, the sites, transmitters and images disappear in the recently saved KMZ. I can't use this.

If I take the KMZ saved by Atoll on my laptop, and send it to someone it is ok, he can view it. But if I am taking this KMZ, open it in GE, and put it into another folder(I have 5 predictions for two network layers), I mean if I arange them in a tree of folders, after I save this big KMZ, all the datas inside are missing again.

Please help me to find how can I arange my prediction in folders in GE and also keep the Sites, Transmitters and Prediction photos.

Thanks!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Google Earth prediction file problem

This thread can be closed, I have found the source of the problem, is the format of the file, KMZ vs KML, but still not able to put 3 separate google earth prediction(exported from atoll) in one folder...