Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: HO Validation for GSM Request

Member Reputation: 97

Default HO Validation for GSM Request

I have to check information of drive test by Actix. Attatched is the results (with HO info in RED):

RR Messages Count RR Handover Command 2391 RR Handover Complete 2408 RR Handover Failure 70
    Handover OK 2408
    Handover Failure 57
    Handover Success Rate (HSR) 100.71%
    HSR: Handovers Successful / Handover Attempts
    Please could someone help me to explain why the RR HO Complete > RR HO Command? Is that because there are some emergency HO that don't require HO Command?

Another question is why RR HO Failure is 70, but the HO Failure is 57?

Thank you for your help
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cdmahn; 2009-07-28 at 02:25 PM Reason: Add attachment

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 38

did u cross check these numbers using tems report export

Member Reputation: 199

Quote Originally Posted by cdmahn View Post
    I have to check information of drive test by Actix. Attatched is the results (with HO info in RED):

RR Messages Count RR Handover Command 2391 RR Handover Complete 2408 RR Handover Failure 70
    Handover OK 2408
    Handover Failure 57
    Handover Success Rate (HSR) 100.71%
    HSR: Handovers Successful / Handover Attempts
    Please could someone help me to explain why the RR HO Complete > RR HO Command? Is that because there are some emergency HO that don't require HO Command?

Another question is why RR HO Failure is 70, but the HO Failure is 57?

Thank you for your help
    My Friend. Actually this should not happened like that, so you found a problem in decoding of log files, as this tool suffers alot.
    First it seems you are using a huge amount of data to create such a report, so to find a problem please check some of your log files separately; and check whether the result is ok or not.
    Second, try to create a query so you can count the RR messages, and comparing them with the ACTIX report.
    Third, as ACTIX analyzer is getting upgrade, each month, so it would be good to use the latest version, to avoid such problems.

Actix sucks, and unfortunately there is no better tools. In your case if you are going to use such a reports and don't want a very indepth analysis, or to dissect log files. I recommend QualiTest Gladiator.