Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ATOLL UL UMTS/LTE BEARERS DOCUMENTATION

Member Reputation: 56

Default ATOLL UL UMTS/LTE BEARERS DOCUMENTATION

Hi I am having a hard time trying to configure the ATOLL UL LTE BEARERS separately from the DL bearers. Do you guys have any documentation? Got an ATOLL LTE example, but even the UL Predictions of this example shows the DL bearers configured. The same happens for HSUPA. Any help will be really appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 2724

Default Re: ATOLL UL UMTS/LTE BEARERS DOCUMENTATION

Quote Originally Posted by OKLATINGUY View Post
    Hi I am having a hard time trying to configure the ATOLL UL LTE BEARERS separately from the DL bearers. Do you guys have any documentation? Got an ATOLL LTE example, but even the UL Predictions of this example shows the DL bearers configured. The same happens for HSUPA. Any help will be really appreciated.
    SINR values for UL LTE can be viewed and configured here:
    Last edited by dmitry28; 2019-04-11 at 04:48 PM

4. Thanks slava121 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 56

Default Re: ATOLL UL UMTS/LTE BEARERS DOCUMENTATION

Hi. I did some research on this matter and came to the conclusion that the Bearers table is valid for both UL and DL bearers. That's why the Legend for UL/DL modulation map shows the same range of values. However, Atoll has the option to configure separately the UE and eNB Rxs taking into account the c/(N+I). Al the end of the day this is what counts really. Meaning that the UE/eNB receivers will decode the bearers transmitted by the eNB and UE Transmitters respectively. It does work from the SW point of view, it is acceptable. However, in the real world the UE and eNB transmitters have different bearers due to the complexity of the TXs. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by dmitry28 View Post
    SINR values for UL LTE can be viewed and configured here: