Thanks Thanks:  82
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 96

Thread: Rf-VU 4.x

VIP Member Reputation: 2339 ali56s's Avatar

Default Re: Rf-VU 4.x

Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman View Post
    Hong Lim, the install package you provided works not as complete or the same way as your video. I am using Win XP SP3 (it looks like you are using XP). As others said, when we copy over the med those files are not already existing in the install folder .. so you are obviously not using a clean install, maybe you have already installed/uninstalled it, or have used a different version or trial version? Regardless of this, the install seems to work except for the Prediction plugin, see below.

The key generation works fine using the info you provided in your video, I assume we have to use the same name and company details, we can't use someting else? ... please explain ....

When I start RF-vu, it comes up saying that it is "Unable to find a Prediction plugin", so it looks like you haven't provided this or shown the install of this in your video, please explain and provide the Prediction plugin that we should install, or tell us where on the forum it is.

So when the about panel is brought up it shows the RF-Propagation with an X.

Other than that it appears to open OK ... so thanks for you effort on this! Well done.

BR's, Stan.

update - I tried the ver 4.2 RF-Propagation installer but this did not help.
    i confirm my friend Stantheman too
    when we copy over the med those files are not already existing in the install folder
    BR

VIP Member Reputation: 1216 husseinmanaf's Avatar

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by hong lim View Post
    Hi

can you please upload them in the others servers ( 4shared , mediafire,....,etc) because there is problem in this server
    Thank You So Much For Click helpful or add reputation

Member Reputation: 64

Stantheman, Does it mean that the install works fine for you? You are able to run the software with no issue? In my case,I still have issue with it, it installs correctly, the licence is generated correctly however when I run it, it give an error message about the license not being valid!!! Anyway, I will to install on a fresh XP. I am also running XP SP3.

Member Reputation: 158

Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman View Post
    Hong Lim, the install package you provided works not as complete or the same way as your video. I am using Win XP SP3 (it looks like you are using XP). As others said, when we copy over the med those files are not already existing in the install folder .. so you are obviously not using a clean install, maybe you have already installed/uninstalled it, or have used a different version or trial version? Regardless of this, the install seems to work except for the Prediction plugin, see below.

The key generation works fine using the info you provided in your video, I assume we have to use the same name and company details, we can't use someting else? ... please explain ....

When I start RF-vu, it comes up saying that it is "Unable to find a Prediction plugin", so it looks like you haven't provided this or shown the install of this in your video, please explain and provide the Prediction plugin that we should install, or tell us where on the forum it is.

So when the about panel is brought up it shows the RF-Propagation with an X.

Other than that it appears to open OK ... so thanks for you effort on this! Well done.

BR's, Stan.

update - I tried the ver 4.2 RF-Propagation installer but this did not help.
    RF-Propagation: http://www.fileserve.com/file/VujRKsW
    @husseinmanaf: U can you leech for fileserve.com
    Last edited by hong lim; 2011-11-19 at 08:22 PM

5. Thanks Stantheman, hidalgo thanked for this post
    Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

@Honglim
    After screening the video file, i have suspected the pack you provided is the fake one, since we can see "some files" were overwritten ....

VIP Member Reputation: 1401

Hong Lim, this is not the RF-Propagation installer , it is your installation video again ... what is going on? Have you actually done a clean new install (first time) on Windows XP with only the files you have supplied, please explain ...

Thanks, Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Stantheman, Does it mean that the install works fine for you? You are able to run the software with no issue? In my case,I still have issue with it, it installs correctly, the licence is generated correctly however when I run it, it give an error message about the license not being valid!!! Anyway, I will to install on a fresh XP. I am also running XP SP3.
    Yes, I get the same result, appears to install OK but I get "Unable to find a Prediction plugin"

Member Reputation: 471

which version of xp that you are using bro??

Hong Lim, please update on this, explain how you did a clean install on Win XP without having previously installed another or the same version, and get the RF-Propagation feature working. Regards, Stan.

Member Reputation: 64

From my side I did try again on a fresh XP install and same problem, no way to get the software running. Error message says issue with license when trying to launch the executable.