Thanks Thanks:  8
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

  1. #1
    Senior Member Reputation: 642
    Join Date
    2014-03-10
    Posts
    446


    2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

    Default Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    This feature changes serial processing of the called party to parallel processing, thereby reducing the access delay of the calling party.It provides the following functions:
    Func1:Parallel processing of the Iu interface and Uu interface paging procedures
    Func2:Parallel processing of the Iu interface setup and Uu interface security mode procedures
    Func3:Parallel processing of the ringing and RAB setup procedures

    Capture.JPG

    below the result

    fast result.jpg

    add reputation plz

  2. Thanks electron, oussama85, phuc, mohsenJaz, justdream, plannerguy thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    Junior Member Reputation: 12
    Join Date
    2013-11-18
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    8


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    Dear Mounir

    please can you share switchs and parameters for activation

    Thanks

  5. #3
    Senior Member Reputation: 501
    Join Date
    2008-11-05
    Posts
    1,001


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    Quote Originally Posted by mounir34 View Post
    This feature changes serial processing of the called party to parallel processing, thereby reducing the access delay of the calling party.It provides the following functions:
    Func1:Parallel processing of the Iu interface and Uu interface paging procedures
    Func2:Parallel processing of the Iu interface setup and Uu interface security mode procedures
    Func3:Parallel processing of the ringing and RAB setup procedures

    Capture.JPG

    below the result

    fast result.jpg

    add reputation plz
    But there is one function will be lost by activate this feature which is trace on U2000 .

    BR
    RF engineer

  6. #4
    Senior Member Reputation: 642
    Join Date
    2014-03-10
    Posts
    446


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    salam oussam
    is very good feature i tested and its working well,no negative impact and the call delay decreased by almost 300ms
    below the script for activation,thanks

    SET UULTRAFASTCSACCESS:ALERTINGPARALLELSWITCH=ON,LOWSRBALERTINGSWITCH=ON,SECMODPARALLELSWITCH=ON;

    SET UULTRAFASTCSACCESS:PAGINGPARALLELTMR=5,LOCRNCUSRINFOAGINGTMR=80,NRNCUSRINFOAGINGTMR=12,ALERTINGPARALLELRSCPTHD=-115,ALERTINGPARALLELECNOTHD=-24;



    Quote Originally Posted by oussama85 View Post
    Dear Mounir

    please can you share switchs and parameters for activation

    Thanks

  7. #5
    Senior Member Reputation: 642
    Join Date
    2014-03-10
    Posts
    446


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    no,the both, feature and trace are working well,is a good feature

    Quote Originally Posted by RF engineer View Post
    But there is one function will be lost by activate this feature which is trace on U2000 .

    BR

  8. #6
    Member Reputation: 17
    Join Date
    2016-05-19
    Posts
    4


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    Dear mounir34,

    How does this feature affect KPI? Especially Call Setup Success Rate ?

    Thank you.

  9. #7
    Senior Member Reputation: 642
    Join Date
    2014-03-10
    Posts
    446


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    dear
    no negative impact after activate the feature,thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by phuc View Post
    Dear mounir34,

    How does this feature affect KPI? Especially Call Setup Success Rate ?

    Thank you.

  10. #8
    Senior Member Reputation: 289
    Join Date
    2010-10-08
    Posts
    277


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    Quote Originally Posted by mounir34 View Post
    salam oussam
    is very good feature i tested and its working well,no negative impact and the call delay decreased by almost 300ms
    below the script for activation,thanks

    SET UULTRAFASTCSACCESS:ALERTINGPARALLELSWITCH=ON,LOWSRBALERTINGSWITCH=ON,SECMODPARALLELSWITCH=ON;

    SET UULTRAFASTCSACCESS:PAGINGPARALLELTMR=5,LOCRNCUSRINFOAGINGTMR=80,NRNCUSRINFOAGINGTMR=12,ALERTINGPARALLELRSCPTHD=-115,ALERTINGPARALLELECNOTHD=-24;
    In which RAN version this feature is available. I searched in R15 i couldnt find it.
    Last edited by techfolkcmr; 2019-01-01 at 05:17 PM
    Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Reputation: 642
    Join Date
    2014-03-10
    Posts
    446


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    In RAN17, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by techfolkcmr View Post
    In which RAN version this feature is available. I searched in R15 i couldnt find it.

  12. #10
    Senior Member Reputation: 238
    Join Date
    2009-01-20
    Posts
    518


    Default Re: Ultrafast CS Call Setup

    Hi

    may now which vendor.

    Rgds
    Plannerguy

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •