Thanks Thanks:  10
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications for a New Age of Intelligence

VIP Member Reputation: 5092

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Default Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications for a New Age of Intelligence

V. Tsiatsis, S. Karnouskos, J. Holler, D. Boyle, C. Mulligan, "Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications for a New Age of Intelligence, 2nd Edition"
    English | 2019 | ISBN: 978-0-12-814435-0 | 369 pages | PDF | 28.3 MB

Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications for a New Age of Intelligence outlines the background and overall vision for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), as well as associated emerging technologies. Key technologies are described including device communication and interactions, connectivity of devices to cloud-based infrastructures, distributed and edge computing, data collection, and methods to derive information and knowledge from connected devices and systems using artificial intelligence and machine learning. Also included are system architectures and ways to integrate
    these with enterprise architectures, and considerations on potential business impacts and regulatory requirements.

https://www.upload.ee/files/9256422/...hings.rar.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 83

Default Re: Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications for a New Age of Intelligence

thanks for sharing, i believe the IoT is the future for the optimizer and RF experts as the RF cellular optimization field and market is becoming uglier every day, lower rates , less jobs , more automation , worse work condition ,higher work pressure

Junior Member Reputation: 7

Default Re: Internet of Things: Technologies and Applications for a New Age of Intelligence

I agree Mashi123, I'm seeing more of IoT everyday.