Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I temporarily disabled my instagram account, and I want to get it back.?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default I temporarily disabled my instagram account, and I want to get it back.?

I followed the help instructions to log back in, but it says wrong username/password. I reset it multiple times but doesn t work. I don t post anything inappropriate so I don t think they suspended it because of that. Please help I want my instagram account back.
    Nowadays everyone has an Instagram account. It is a great way to can you buy instagram accounts present yourself, to show your friends your best pictures and to look at someone’s nice shoots. But today more and more people are using their Instagram not just for personal reasons, but for developing their business projects and their brands

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: I temporarily disabled my instagram account, and I want to get it back.?

Here are more tips for Instagram. Read more... https://www.myfonemate.com/instagram-spy.html

Post Re: I temporarily disabled my instagram account, and I want to get it back.?

Steps to Reactivate an Instagram Account:

1. Open your Instagram App. To reactivate an account that has been disabled temporarily, you simply have to log onto your account again.

This action appears very simple, but it can be more complex than it seems. Instagram is very strict about reactivating accounts.
    You must also consider that if you deactivate your account temporarily, Instagram disables it only for one week.

2. Enter your username and password. If these credentials successfully restore your disabled account, that means that your account is active again!

If on the other hand, this step didn’t work out and you couldn’t sign in, you will need to reset your password.

Default Re: I temporarily disabled my instagram account, and I want to get it back.?

Reset your Instagram password Tips:

If you couldn’t reactivate your account by logging in, you can try a second option: Reset your password.
    Actually, if you don’t remember what your passcode was, this is also how you can recover it or change it for the future.

1. Click on the link forgot password? below the log in button.
    2. Enter your username or the email address used to create your Instagram account. If you entered the info correctly, you will receive an email with the steps to reset your passcode.

If you are already logged into your account and you want to change your password, you must access settings from your user profile.
    Tap on the three dots located on the top right corner of the screen. You will immediately find the option Change Password.