Thanks Thanks:  5
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: This is for everyone.Kindly click on this thread

BannedUser Reputation: 364

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default This is for everyone.Kindly click on this thread

please I observed that most member in this forum hardly say thanks or leave a REPUTATION when the access informations or materials.when you don't appreciate a member,how do you encourage the member to share more informations or materials.Informations and materials shared in this forum is to help one another and to make sure that telecommunication knowledge is accessible by everyone.please let us encourage one another by clicking on "thank you" or leaving a REPUTATION if you found the document useful.when we appreciate a member who shared informations or materials, it will encourage the member to share more.

please some informations or materials been posted in this forum may not be useful to you,but it may be useful for someone.please don't be in a haste to leave a "bad reputation"

I posted some useful documents for fresh graduate and junior engineers,I was given a "bad reputation and lost 10 points" by a senior engineer in this forum because he found the document not useful to him,but some members found the same documents useful and the gave me "good reputation and +10 points".please don't be in a hurry to leave a bad reputation for a member. the document may not be useful to you,but may be useful to another member.

I will be posting some useful GSM materials.

thanks for your time.

2. Thanks Stantheman thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 5092

Default Re: This is for everyone.Kindly click on this thread

Just stop flooding everywhere.

5. Thanks carver thanked for this post

@roman99 you intentionally gave me bad reputation,but it won't stop me from sharing useful materials.no matter how you tried to discourage me from contributing in this forum,I won't stop.I love this forum and I will give my best for it.

VIP Member Reputation: 5092

Your goal is obvious:

1. At least 200 posts
    2. At least 200 points of reputation

So continue to upload every single PDF or PPT file found on the Web. You make progress pretty well.

8. Thanks carver thanked for this post

keep giving me bad reputation.when you get tied,you will stop.but that won't stop me from sharing any useful materials.If you think am doing this just to earn points or reputation,you are mistaken,I share useful materials because I want people to learn also,I request for something in this forum when I need something.finally,if you don't appreciate my good heart,I believe someone in this forum will appreciate my effort.I won't exchange words with you,you came here before me,so I will always respect that.If you don't want my respect for you,I will kindly take it back.I believe life don't end here,the world rotate

Member Reputation: 395

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Search the forum before you post..It should not be re-post the old stuffs.

Hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by henry3499 View Post
    keep giving me bad reputation.when you get tied,you will stop.but that won't stop me from sharing any useful materials.If you think am doing this just to earn points or reputation,you are mistaken,I share useful materials because I want people to learn also,I request for something in this forum when I need something.finally,if you don't appreciate my good heart,I believe someone in this forum will appreciate my effort.I won't exchange words with you,you came here before me,so I will always respect that.If you don't want my respect for you,I will kindly take it back.I believe life don't end here,the world rotate
    Last edited by rkdrkd; 2018-08-30 at 04:30 PM

11. Thanks Roman99, carver thanked for this post