Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Looking for NOKIA PKD-1M Original Dongle

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Looking for NOKIA PKD-1M Original Dongle

Like you guys can guess something is missing from the whole to be able to program something
    So if you have some of those original dongles around for sale shoot me pm. Also if you know some place where to get those other than ebay once in a year or two, I would be more than thankful for pointing me into there.

Oddly I didn't find buy/sell/trade place from this forum, idk do we have one or is it just my newbie ass that can't see it yet

Hopefully you guys understand me. I believe the Market section is probably just hidden from me. Which is, well kind of understandable, but it feels stupid for me to make post's only to get access to place where I can tell that I am open for offers of such a critical dongle to get anything out of my tetras. Limits my possibility as hobbyist very effectively to use my new equipment. Also making threads like how to use virus total (ya just read a tutorial about that from here) to get likes or points or what ever you need to become better member here is dumb in my opinion. Only equipment that I might know more than most ppl is Selex H4855 but I believe its something that nobody even own here or has interest either.
    Last edited by Miwey; 2018-07-13 at 08:54 PM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Looking for NOKIA PKD-1M Original Dongle

Also does any one know for sure that could some other type of dongle work than the PKD-1M I find out that there is a ton of different levels of those dongles. So is the 1M the only one that will work? And also can some one confirm that does the dongle need to be especially made for tetra radios? I read somewhere about that the regular cellphone dongles don't work with the tetra radios. Also have you guys get your dongles from certified retailer or from somewhere else? I've seen some old ad's them being sold about once in a year in Ebay but not much else. And some about 15 years old forum post from Xak but I don't count that since its been so long when he was last time in this scene.
    Last edited by Miwey; 2018-07-15 at 03:18 AM