Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Renting an Atoll license

Member Reputation: 461

Default Renting an Atoll license

Dears,

Please advice for the two points bellow:

1. How to rent an Atoll Licence
    2. How does it cost?
    3. Is there companies who do this service?
    4. What's the Atoll module needed for Calibration? is it the Measurement Module?

Best Regards,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1933

Default Re: Renting an Atoll license

Good afternoon! Full information on the sale of Atoll cellular communication can be obtained from the sales department of Forsk at http://www.forsk.com/contact-us. Depending on your region of residence, the nearest sales offices will contact you. The price of Atoll depends on your tasks. For example, if you only need a program for a WiFi network, the price will be minimal. If you need Atoll for GSM / UMTS / LTE, the price will be different, because to accomplish these tasks there will be more number of licensed modules.
    Depending on your financial capabilities, you can buy Atoll with various features, with technical support or without it. The price is big enough, but worth it. It is necessary to proceed from the fact that this is the carrier's money. In addition, for additional money, additional modules or scripts can be prepared to facilitate the work. In any case, you need to contact the representatives of the Atoll sales department.

Member Reputation: 461

Thanks for your answer salva121, but I'm not willing buy a licence but instead rent a licence. So I'm looking for a third campany for that purpose

Please advise

VIP Member Reputation: 1933

Good afternoon, ! I understood you. It's real. It is possible that someone has the opportunity to rent a license for you. I do not have this opportunity. With respect, Slava.