Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7?

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 8

Post How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7?

"Any way can I use to restore my deleted photos and messages from my Samsung Galaxy J3, which are deleted by mistake, help!!!!!"
    "How can I retrieve the deleted photos from my Samsung Galaxy J2, I get a backup with computer, but my computer was stolen by someone, any way can I do to recover my deleted data back to my Galaxy J2 now?"
    "I accidently deleted three important videos from my Samsung Galaxy J5, how can I get them back to my phone now, I feel helpless..."

Are you looking for a simple yet effective way to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7? No matter what is the reason that you need to restore your phone data, and no matter what you lost from your Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7, to restore the deleted and lost data, you can not miss the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the best choice for getting back deleted or lost data from your Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets. No matter how you lose the data, it will scan your Samsung devices and SD cards to find recover them. It can recover deleted messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, Whatsapp messages, call history and other document files from your Samsung devices and SD cards. So, you can easily Recover Lost and Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 by using this tool.

Related: Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7
    Last edited by Deilentay; 2018-01-02 at 06:18 PM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 7

Default Re: How to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7?

Android Data Recovery is a wonderful software. It not only can recover contacts and messages/attachments, but also can recover videos, photos and audios, etc..

Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

Junior Member Reputation: 6

To do this, you need to use recovery program for Samsung. You can use it to scan your Samsung Galaxy phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted data on it. You can preview the data before recovering. It can recover deleted photos, messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone. Learn how to recover deleted call logs from Samsung Galaxy phone.

Samsung data recovery software allows us to Recover Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy J1/J2/J3/J5/J7. First connect it to computer via usb cable, start the software. After a short time scanning later, all lost data will be scanned out. Then you can choose them to recover easily.
    Last edited by zoulule; 2018-07-25 at 03:00 PM