Thanks Thanks:  11
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Request: Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy, and Hardware Efficiency

Member Reputation: 35

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Request: Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy, and Hardware Efficiency

Dear Colleagues,

Please excuse me if request threads are not allowed.

There is a new book for massive MIMO by Emil Björnson, Jakob Hoydis and Luca Sanguinetti. It is entitled "Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy, and Hardware Efficiency".

It was released a few weeks ago and here it was announced, that it was available for a free download throughout the first week.

Unfortunately I saw the blog post too late and was unable to find it available for free online.

Has anyone of you managed to download it? If yes, then would it be possible to share it with us, please?

Thank you!

2. Thanks william.dg08, DANORM thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 5093

Default Re: Request: Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy, and Hardware Efficiency

Quote Originally Posted by dando View Post
    Dear Colleagues,

There is a new book for massive MIMO by Emil Björnson, Jakob Hoydis and Luca Sanguinetti. It is entitled "Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy, and Hardware Efficiency".

It was released a few weeks ago and here it was announced, that it was available for a free download throughout the first week.

Unfortunately I saw the blog post too late and was unable to find it available for free online.

Has anyone of you managed to download it? If yes, then would it be possible to share it with us, please?

Thank you!
    http://www.nowpublishers.com/article...ummary/SIG-093

5. Thanks hendral, Stantheman, dando, DANORM, slava121, plannerguy thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 35

Default Re: Request: Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy, and Hardware Efficiency

Thank you, Roman99!

However, this seems to be only an excerpt of the book. I have yet to find the whole content.

Member Reputation: 42

I found it here, http://bbs.pinggu.org/thread-6342298-1-1.html
    but I can not download since it is a chinese site. Is there anyone who can help me to get this book?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mucuraga; 2018-05-10 at 10:05 PM

Junior Member Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by dando View Post
    Dear Colleagues,

Thank you!
    You can now download the book directly from the official website: https://massivemimobook.com/wp/free-pdf/

9. Thanks Roman99, amadeo, lteexpert thanked for this post