Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: QCI.9 vs CQI

VIP Member Reputation: 1017

Default Re: QCI.9 vs CQI

we already close this feature in some eNodeB's to confirm i will share with you the result ,

Quote Originally Posted by samuraial View Post
    Well if the feature was opened during the time you had the degradation that is for sure the cause. As I remember as I am home now when the switch was ON it disabled some other mechanism that was active when it was OFF.(from switch explanation in U2000)
    Your graphs shows a degradation like a knife cut so if the change was during this time could be the cause.
    You could also check the CHR to see if there is any problem with any type of UE.
    Tomorrow I will check this feature again.
    When was the exact time you have open this switch?

B/R

Senior Member Reputation: 587

Please close it to the eNB that had big change in the KPI. So we can see it better.

B/R

we switched on the ARP Switch and no change ,please any suggestion

thr.JPG

Please close it to the eNB that had big change in the KPI. So we can see it better.

B/R

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

You have switched it off or have you switched it ON? When you show a graph please put the time you have made the changes and also the time you did a rollback. In the network sudden degradation like the one you showed cannot happen without a change, be it rf/core side. Please post the graph with 2 lines showing the time of the first change and the rollback time.
    Also try to see if there is some sites having the problem or all had the same problem.
    From your graph i can see the KPIs are increasing in the last part.

B/R

we switched of the ARP feature but no chnage in KPI means the degradation not related to this feature ,

You have switched it off or have you switched it ON? When you show a graph please put the time you have made the changes and also the time you did a rollback. In the network sudden degradation like the one you showed cannot happen without a change, be it rf/core side. Please post the graph with 2 lines showing the time of the first change and the rollback time.
    Also try to see if there is some sites having the problem or all had the same problem.
    From your graph i can see the KPIs are increasing in the last part.

B/R

Member Reputation: 69

Correct me if I`m wrong, but, you increased the traffic from ~200Gbit to ~800Gbit with a variation of ~0.1 in CQI?

If yes, there is nothing wrong with you network. Increase in traffic will lead to increase in CQI. Since the range is ~0.1 you may not see similar behavior in MCS.

To be extra careful, try to get counters which show HARQ ReTx to see if there is any abnormality. Remember that 10% is the target for PS services.

His drop was like 0.5 in the CQI but if you see the last graph there is a recovery in the CQI KPIs.
    Please update us how did it go?

B/R
    Still learning.....
    If you find my post useful please add reputation and click on Thank You button

My default password is: HERE