Thanks Thanks:  3
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Users distribution per sector in Atoll

VIP Member Reputation: 1716 DANORM's Avatar

Default Users distribution per sector in Atoll

Hello

Can anyone help me to find out which traffic map or any other solutions can be used to distribute exact number of users per serving sector in Atoll?

When I am creating traffic map of > Total Number of users (1 Weight per clutter), it shows much more many users during simulation.

BR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 2724

Default Re: Users distribution per sector in Atoll

when creating the traffic map, you need to specify
    11.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DANCESTORM View Post
    Hello

Can anyone help me to find out which traffic map or any other solutions can be used to distribute exact number of users per serving sector in Atoll?

When I am creating traffic map of > Total Number of users (1 Weight per clutter), it shows much more many users during simulation.

BR

4. Thanks mohsenJaz, DANORM thanked for this post
    VIP Member Reputation: 1716 DANORM's Avatar

Thanks dmitry28

I have another question. I have simulation-1 > with exact number of users distribution per sector, how can I use same users distribution from simulation-1 for another simulation-2? Idea is to simulate for example x number of transmitters in simulation-1 and simulate y number of transmitters in simulation-2 for exact same locations of users from simulation-1.

I think I explained clearly.

BR

VIP Member Reputation: 2724

Hello,

To repeat the simulation for the same users need to press the right mouse button on the Group and click Replay.In this case, the number and coordinates of subscribers will remain the same.

BR
    dmitry

Quote Originally Posted by DANCESTORM View Post
    Thanks dmitry28

I have another question. I have simulation-1 > with exact number of users distribution per sector, how can I use same users distribution from simulation-1 for another simulation-2? Idea is to simulate for example x number of transmitters in simulation-1 and simulate y number of transmitters in simulation-2 for exact same locations of users from simulation-1.

I think I explained clearly.

BR

7. Thanks DANORM thanked for this post