Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2G Optimization Project closure report sample

Member Reputation: 113

Default 2G Optimization Project closure report sample

Hi All,

We are in the middle of Optimization project closure, though the kPIs are not yet met. The project time line is fixed... 9 July 09

I am seeking everyones help to share any kind of project closure report samples. I need some ideas to gain acceptance to this failure project.

Thank you..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 502

dear if u want to have report to u customer even u did not get the target write what u did and what makes u not reach the target so may be the customer will give u anthor opportunity to go on

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Quote Originally Posted by cm_rao29 View Post
    Hi All,

We are in the middle of Optimization project closure, though the kPIs are not yet met. The project time line is fixed... 9 July 09

I am seeking everyones help to share any kind of project closure report samples. I need some ideas to gain acceptance to this failure project.

Thank you..
    I wonder if your KPIs are not met then how are you expecting to gain the acceptance?

Brother you should make one report regarding to the hurdles you faced which should be the actual cause of the failure. You can only save ur a$$ if the delay is not from your end.
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Member Reputation: 113

Hi Bro,

since the timeline is fixed and there is no further extension/delay... as u and RF Engineer said... i need to report or the effort taken to improve the KPIs and further recommandation to improve the network...

Well the project failed due to lack of resources and proper management... well we are just trying all our best to deliver the project...

this is why i would like to get some ideas to support the report..

Thanks for the support and concern...

Quote Originally Posted by lccengr View Post
    I wonder if your KPIs are not met then how are you expecting to gain the acceptance?

Brother you should make one report regarding to the hurdles you faced which should be the actual cause of the failure. You can only save ur a$$ if the delay is not from your end.

Member Reputation: 179

Friend:

Nether I can share such a Report nor I can suggest u how you should write d report, let me share how i dealt a similar case.

In an Asian country I was the consultant for Huawei (Service dpt of HW always promise to deliver the unachievable!). As I came to know the target KPI(such as CDR at cell level .5% at busy hour & it was capacity driven network), I told project manager & Manager RNP clearly that it was unachievable, RNP dpt communicated with HQ abt the target KPI & HQ also said it was impossible to archive. Then RNP dpt officially informed service Dpt that PNP will not take responsibility if target KPI given by operator is not achieved (referring to HQ mail), rather we set internal KPI target which was achievable, and went for it. At the end, a report was submitted focusing on what we archived (actions & improvements) & what should be done (issues not included in project scope) to achieve target KPI. Service dept handled the rest.

I tried my best not to misguide in the final report by keeping it as honest & simple as possible.

Thanks
    Last edited by NILCTG; 2009-07-02 at 01:05 PM

Member Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by NILCTG View Post
    Friend:

Nether I can share such a Report nor I can suggest u who you should write d report, let me share how i dealt a similar case.

In an Asian country I was the consultant for Huawei (Service dpt of HW always promise to deliver the unachievable!). As I came to know the target KPI(such as CDR at cell level .5% at busy hour & it was capacity driven network), I told project manager & Manager RNP clearly that it was unachievable, RNP dpt communicated with HQ abt the target KPI & HQ also said it was impossible to archive. Then RNP dpt officially informed service Dpt that PNP will not take responsibility if target KPI given by operator is not achieved (referring to HQ mail), rather we set internal KPI target which was achievable, and went for it. At the end, a report was submitted focusing on what we archived (actions & improvements) & what should be done (issues not included in project scope) to achieve target KPI. Service dept handled the rest.

I tried my best not to misguide in the final report by keeping it as honest & simple as possible.

Thanks

Absolutely right...
    the same thing they are doing around my area....with a giant network(more than 20 million subscribers...Nortel) and finally they lost the project...

Member Reputation: 555

Quote Originally Posted by cm_rao29 View Post
    Hi All,

Thank you..
    Hi cm_rao,

please read my thread :
    http://www.finetopix.com/showthread....2429#post52429

sample closure docs report for SFH

br

Senior Member Reputation: 491

Quote Originally Posted by gprastomo View Post
    Hi cm_rao,

please read my thread :
    http://www.finetopix.com/showthread....2429#post52429

sample closure docs report for SFH

br
    Gito, we couldn't access your link !!!!!
    Last edited by justdream; 2009-08-02 at 01:27 AM