Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Decrease RRC NoReply Failure in LTE

Member Reputation: 476

Default Re: Decrease RRC NoReply Failure in LTE

Quote Originally Posted by mounir34 View Post
    thanks freind,do you know some parameter for Power control can solve our issue ,
    before for 3G we solved this problem by increase Constant value for Initial RACH Power (power control)
    Hello,
    I think the equal (almost) parameter in LTE is preambleInitialReceivedTargetPower
    Besides you can think of slightly increasing PZeronominal power as well

I had same issue in 3G but what I have done was playing with Sratsearch and I made it harder to reselect from 3G to 2G and it caused remark improvement on RRC establishment success rate. So I suggest to think of that as well
    besides how is the reselection priority ? do you have problem on the RAT/Frequency with highest priority ? ( you can have 2 LTE carriers in different band)
    I think the issue is due to UEs which moved out of LTE and they can't answer to RRC connection Setup... to make sure about it choose the worst cell and disable reselection to other RAT

BR

Member Reputation: 532

do you mean T300 ?
    T300 and T302 Audit, Secondly try reducing Initial UL PRBs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks!

Pass: optimizer

Member Reputation: 532

Quote Originally Posted by oucht79 View Post
    Hi

Check contention resolution timer
    change PDCCH CCE aggregation level
    change PDCCH DCI1A power

Thx
    All of the above parameters will take care of DL part only, But remember the issue might be in UL where a UE is on cell Edge and it successfully sent Msg1 which involves lesser information like 7Bytes approx while Msg 3 involves more information especially for MO-Sig (Approx 7-100Bytes) so UE might not have that power to send per PRB and hence the message will not be decoded at eNB end, So whatever you do here will not improve situation for such UEs, Better to first optimize coverage for these UEs in case the issue isn't network level. Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks!

Pass: optimizer

VIP Member Reputation: 1017

thanks dear,what do uou think about UL Power control paramters ,
    for exapmle P0nominal for PUCCH from -115 to -125 is a good idea or no

Quote Originally Posted by khurrambilal01 View Post
    All of the above parameters will take care of DL part only, But remember the issue might be in UL where a UE is on cell Edge and it successfully sent Msg1 which involves lesser information like 7Bytes approx while Msg 3 involves more information especially for MO-Sig (Approx 7-100Bytes) so UE might not have that power to send per PRB and hence the message will not be decoded at eNB end, So whatever you do here will not improve situation for such UEs, Better to first optimize coverage for these UEs in case the issue isn't network level. Thanks

Member Reputation: 476

thanks dear,what do uou think about UL Power control paramters ,
    for exapmle P0nominal for PUCCH from -115 to -125 is a good idea or no
    hi
    you should increase it from -115 to for example -105 dBm.. it is the target of receiving signal level in enodeB and also increase Pzeronominal for PUSCH
    just be careful too much increase of those parameters will increase the UL RSSI

cheers

6. Thanks electron thanked for this post
    VIP Member Reputation: 1017

thanks feind for the help ,i will try to change Pzeronominal and i will share with you the result ,thx

Quote Originally Posted by babak1349 View Post
    hi
    you should increase it from -115 to for example -105 dBm.. it is the target of receiving signal level in enodeB and also increase Pzeronominal for PUSCH
    just be careful too much increase of those parameters will increase the UL RSSI

cheers

Moderator Reputation: 473

thanks feind for the help ,i will try to change Pzeronominal and i will share with you the result ,thx
    Hi,

As an alternate you may check PUSCH SINR trend after the change too . There is risk of degradation by increasing PzeronominalPusch as well. Anyway it is a trade off.

B
    R