Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: How to Recover Data from Broken HTC?

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 7

Default How to Recover Data from Broken HTC?

Want to recover the data from HTC phone with broken screen? It must be a terrible thing that you are unable to access your photos, videos and other data on your HTC. How to acquire these data from a damaged or broken htc? No worries, this guide shows you the easiest way to recover all data from your broken htc.

Method to Recover lost data from broken htc:

An excellent HTC Data Recovery tool like Android Data Recovery can help you out. It is a professional recovery tool that is specially designed for retrieving deleted and lost contacts, text messages, call history, photos, videos, music, documents and more from Android mobile phones in a simple way, without any quality loss.

More info:

Recover Lost Data from Factory Resetted HTC

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 4

Post Re: How to Recover Data from Broken HTC?

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover data from broken HTC phone by using this tool.

Default Re: How to Recover Data from Broken HTC?

It's not easy to recover data from broken screen HTC cause we can't enable use debugging or root it with the help of HTC Data Recovery program. Here, you need to use a Broken Android Data Extractio tool. It helps you to extract data from a broken or dead HTC mobile phone.
    Last edited by zoulule; 2017-12-08 at 12:34 PM

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by zoulule View Post
    It's not easy to recover data on Android cause we can't enable use debugging or root it with the help of HTC Data Recovery program. Here, you need to use a Broken Android Data Extractio tool. It helps you to extract data from a broken or dead HTC mobile phone.
    More and more people are more interested in data recovery without any backup files, i believe this method can help us to do ,
    Last edited by Bamera; 2018-01-02 at 03:02 PM

Junior Member Reputation: 12

I had a HTC 10 once that broke down, and I had stupidly not backuped some important files.
    But there was some company in the UK that could extract the data by removing the memory chips somehow, but I got my stuff back.. not cheap tho!

Member Reputation: 17 lmpass100's Avatar

thank you gjyhth, i will testing to my htc. big thanks

Junior Member Reputation: 6

If your HTC smart phone is broken, you can try to use broken Android Data Extraction. You can scan your broken HTC phone and SD Card deeply to find the data on it. You can get back messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your broken HTC phone. Learn how to recover text messages on HTC.

You can try the Official Htc Data Recovery, which can help you recover deleted Data from HTC Phone with a Few Clicks. All you need is download and install it on your computer, then connect the HTC to your computer. Before recovering data, you should enable USB debugging on the HTC.
    For more details:
    Recover Deleted Data from HTC Phone - HTC Data Recovery

Broken screen of phone is nowadays a common situation as many user have faced such situation on regular basis. The important thing is how to recover data from broken phone like HTC or any other. But there is nothing to worry as there are ways to get back data from broken HTC phone. Using Android Broken Screen Data Recovery, you can recover data from broken HTC phone. This is one of the best way to recover data from Android broken screen. With the help of this recovery tool, whatever data you want to recover can be easily recovered without any issue.

For every problem, there is a solution and when you lose your important data from broken HTC then also you can get back those deleted files easily. I would suggest you to use Android Broken Screen Data Recovery to get back lost files from broken HTC phone. This tool is easy to use and you can easily retrieve missing files from phone without any backup required.