Thanks Thanks:  5
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: LOOKING FOR A HUAWEI AND NOKIA LTE OSS / COUNTERS / KPIS EXPERT - URGENT

Member Reputation: 82

Default LOOKING FOR A HUAWEI AND NOKIA LTE OSS / COUNTERS / KPIS EXPERT - URGENT

Hello,

my company is looking for a Huawei expert and a Nokia expert, or one with both competence, to work on capacity dimensioning.
    The expert should have experience on counters and kpi (usage and definition). He shall be able to create templates reports and collect KPIs and counters under the Huawei M2000 and the Nokia Netact (or equivalent).

Initially few days, working from home (need for PC + good internet connection), paid US$550/day.
    Then based on performances, more contracts will be sent and a permanent position can be offered, relocating to Western Europe (close to France and Spain), excellent package condition.

Send your CV at contact@telcap.eu / reference GLO-SOFRE-SLS2017.

All experience levels welcome.

Regards.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1017

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A HUAWEI AND NOKIA LTE OSS / COUNTERS / KPIS EXPERT - URGENT

dear
    i am interested,thx

Quote Originally Posted by oliv1912 View Post
    Hello,

my company is looking for a Huawei expert and a Nokia expert, or one with both competence, to work on capacity dimensioning.
    The expert should have experience on counters and kpi (usage and definition). He shall be able to create templates reports and collect KPIs and counters under the Huawei M2000 and the Nokia Netact (or equivalent).

Initially few days, working from home (need for PC + good internet connection), paid US$550/day.
    Then based on performances, more contracts will be sent and a permanent position can be offered, relocating to Western Europe (close to France and Spain), excellent package condition.

Send your CV at contact@telcap.eu / reference GLO-SOFRE-SLS2017.

All experience levels welcome.

Regards.

Member Reputation: 82

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A HUAWEI AND NOKIA LTE OSS / COUNTERS / KPIS EXPERT - URGENT

Hello Mounir34, Please send you CV to contact@telcap.eu with the reference, regards

VIP Member Reputation: 1017

already sent,thx

Quote Originally Posted by oliv1912 View Post
    Hello Mounir34, Please send you CV to contact@telcap.eu with the reference, regards

Member Reputation: 26

i am really intrested how can i contact you