Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Tool to create CEL file for TEMS 8.0

Member Reputation: 35

Default Tool to create CEL file for TEMS 8.0

Hi expert,

Can any one share the tool to create CEL file for TEMS 8.0.

Thank you very much.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Quote Originally Posted by thuan View Post
    Hi expert,

Thank you very much.
    Brother u can make ur own macro to do so.

If u r having an e******* vendor then u can use NExplorer to do the job for u

Have fun !
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Quote Originally Posted by lccengr View Post
    Brother u can make ur own macro to do so.

If u r having an e******* vendor then u can use NExplorer to do the job for u

Have fun !
    Hi Iccengr and all,

I am new on GSM technology so I did not know how to make macro to create Cel file for TEMS 8.0. If you have macro, Pls kindky share with me.

Other thing I am doing for ALU vendor, Do you know any tool to help like NExplorer in E*******.

Thanks,

Hi Iccengr and all,

I am new on GSM technology so I did not know how to make macro to create Cel file for TEMS 8.0. If you have macro, Pls kindky share with me.

Other thing I am doing for ALU vendor, Do you know any tool to help like NExplorer in E*******.

Thanks,
    brother i haven't worked for Alcatel Lucent, i have worked for SIEMENS and i can make the macro for it. You need to get the input from the ****s and another external sheet where the physical data is present. I can make the macro if u give me the processed ****s of Alcatel lucent with another sheet that includes the physical information.

Thank you
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Member Reputation: 40

Hi expert,

Thank you very much.
    for 2G or 3G

brother i haven't worked for Alcatel Lucent, i have worked for SIEMENS and i can make the macro for it. You need to get the input from the ****s and another external sheet where the physical data is present. I can make the macro if u give me the processed ****s of Alcatel lucent with another sheet that includes the physical information.

Thank you
    Hi Iccengr,

Thanks for your quick response,

The attached files are the sites information and cell file form. Could you help to make macro follow Cell file form. Pls kindly tell me if I miss-understand or missing some sites imformation.

Thank you very much for your help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Iccengr,

Thanks for your quick response,

The attached files are the sites information and cell file form. Could you help to make macro follow Cell file form. Pls kindly tell me if I miss-understand or missing some sites imformation.

Thank you very much for your help.

Where are the processed du-mps ???

I need neighbor information in the processed dum-ps format. Tell me how did ya create those sheets, send me the source of it , thanks !
    Last edited by venom; 2009-06-29 at 01:08 AM

Regards,
    Venom

Quote Originally Posted by k4conk View Post
    for 2G or 3G
    Hi Friend,

for 2G only.

Thanks,

Where are the processed du-mps ???

I need neighbor information in the processed dum-ps format. Tell me how did ya create those sheets, send me the source of it , thanks !

Hi Iccengr,

The neighbor information are in the "Site integation database 47 sites". I did not create those sheets, I give its from custommer.

Anyway, I recieve the sites informomation (the attached I sent to you) from custommer and I must find the way to create Cell file to use on Tems 8.0.
    Thanks,

Hi Iccengr,

The neighbor information are in the "Site integation database 47 sites". I did not create those sheets, I give its from custommer.

Anyway, I recieve the sites informomation (the attached I sent to you) from custommer and I must find the way to create Cell file to use on Tems 8.0.
    Thanks,
    ok if these files are the input then i'll use them to make the macro, wait for my next msg, may take some time due to my busy schedule, thank u

Regards,
    Venom