Thanks Thanks:  6
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Free Parsers for Nokia, E*******, ZTE and Huawei - 2G, 3G, 4G CM dumps

Member Reputation: 199

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Default Free Parsers for Nokia, E*******, ZTE and Huawei - 2G, 3G, 4G CM dumps

Dear friends,

We like to share with you our powerful, fast and easy to run parsers that can process all raw CM dumps* you may have. (*CM - Configuration Management files with configuration parameters of your entire network).

Your participation in the forum is certainly the most important part for this roadmap. Besides the tools, we also want to develop and establish best practices and analyses. This we cannot do alone.

So, feel free to post your comments in the forum, add new topics, invite your friends to join and to share whatever may be useful for the community.

www.telecomhall.net

BR,
    telecomHall Team

free_parsers.jpg

2. Thanks shamim23, Boxert, dacoder, GrayDog, tpkj, hiran thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Free Parsers for Nokia, E*******, ZTE and Huawei - 2G, 3G, 4G CM dumps

Hello, I am interested in the tool. kindly assist.

Member Reputation: 45

Default Re: Free Parsers for Nokia, E*******, ZTE and Huawei - 2G, 3G, 4G CM dumps

Hi all,

I have used these "really powerful" tools to parse the dumps (2G/3G/4G) and different vendors. I used before Nepa, but in some cases when the dump file size is big, Nepa does not take it, or it takes lots of time and memory to parse it. With these parser it took me a 10G dump to parse it in 25 min.

I encourage really to use these tools.

Thanks Telecomhall for the effort and sharing.

BR
    GM

Member Reputation: 42

Hi,
    Tested on GSM E******* - works great!
    11k gsm cells :PARSING COMPLETED:
    Total time: 2 minutes 56 seconds 56 milliseconds