Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 10

Post Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

"I got a new Samusng Galaxy S8, and now I wanting to transfer all my photos and any other data from my old Galaxy Note 4 to the new Galaxy phone, how can I do?"

Do you also looking for a simple way to transfer all your photos and more data from the old Galaxy phone to the new Galaxy S8 or S8 Edge, pleaes don't worry, what you need is just the Phone to Phone Transfer.

Phone to Phone Transfer can one click to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung S8/S8+ directly.

Phone to Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet professional data transfer tool which can transfer photos, contacts, music, videos, calendars, call logs, messages, apps and app data for you. It supports iPhone, Android Phone, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone perfectly. With it, you can copy data from one phone to another without any difficulty.

Related: Recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

Last edited by Conoyoner; 2017-06-03 at 07:06 PM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

Mobile phone transfer program offers us an easy way to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ from computer via usb connecting core. It helps us transfer photos directly between them.
    Last edited by zoulule; 2017-06-08 at 11:53 AM