Thanks Thanks:  6
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication

Member Reputation: 246

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Cool K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication

Aloha

K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication

K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication by Mehnaz Rahman, Gwan S. Choi
    English | 2017 | ISBN: 331942808X | 64 Pages | PDF | 6.3 MB

This book discusses new, efficient and hardware realizable algorithms that can attain the performance of beyond 5G wireless communication. The authors explain topics gradually, stepping from basic MIMO detection to optimized schemes for both hard and soft domain MIMO detection and also to the feasible VLSI implementation, scalable to any MIMO configuration (including massive MIMO, used in satellite/space communication). The techniques described in this book enable readers to implement real designs, with reduced computational complexity and improved performance.

Link: https://icerbox.com/VOBYAjRg/331942808X.rar

Please note that this is not a free site and hence I shall request any of our members who have access to icerbox to kindly download the book and upload it to this site. Alternatively, one could upload to nitroflare / 4shared / rapidgator etc.

If you appreciate this post then please add to my reputation. I don't need any thanks ... Just add to my reputation

Aloha
    Ilchi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 5110

Default Re: K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication

Quote Originally Posted by ilchisingh View Post
    Aloha

K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication

K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication by Mehnaz Rahman, Gwan S. Choi
    English | 2017 | ISBN: 331942808X | 64 Pages | PDF | 6.3 MB

This book discusses new, efficient and hardware realizable algorithms that can attain the performance of beyond 5G wireless communication. The authors explain topics gradually, stepping from basic MIMO detection to optimized schemes for both hard and soft domain MIMO detection and also to the feasible VLSI implementation, scalable to any MIMO configuration (including massive MIMO, used in satellite/space communication). The techniques described in this book enable readers to implement real designs, with reduced computational complexity and improved performance.

Link: https://icerbox.com/VOBYAjRg/331942808X.rar

Please note that this is not a free site and hence I shall request any of our members who have access to icerbox to kindly download the book and upload it to this site. Alternatively, one could upload to nitroflare / 4shared / rapidgator etc.

If you appreciate this post then please add to my reputation. I don't need any thanks ... Just add to my reputation

Aloha
    Ilchi
    icerbox.com doesn't allow to download for free.

For a fast download please choose one of the packages bellow.

Premium Access

Please select a package and proceed to a fast and secure payment

Member Reputation: 107

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: K-Best Decoders for 5G+ Wireless Communication

Here's the mirror on 4shared-:
    https://www.4shared.com/rar/SkZDv-9Eca/331942808X.html

Enjoy