Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Need Tems_start.exe Application Please!

Senior Member Reputation: 803

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Need Tems_start.exe Application Please!

I have an N920i Tems pocket, it was working normally at first but after restart the pocket I am getting: :"Internal dependencies fail" message. Refers to this link:
    http://online.mytemscloud.com/Pocket...UM.01.006.html
    It asks for Tems_Start.exe application to fix this issue. I could not find this application on my pc, does anyone have it please to share it here?

Details of problem and the solution by Ascom is here:
    After restart of Samsung SM-G930F, the phone internal diagnostics ports must be reactivated by an external application for TEMS Pocket to work properly. If this is not done, the following message will be shown on the phone screen:

In order to simplify the activation process there is a Windows executable, TEMS_Start.exe, provided that carries out the task. This program is available through the GLS account where the device is registered. Contact your organization's GLS administrator if you do not have access to GLS yourself.
    Install and run it by following the steps below:
    •Connect your phone to a Windows computer via USB.
    •Copy TEMS_Start.exe to any arbitrary folder on your system. If TEMS Investigation is installed on the system, TEMS_Start.exe is preferably placed on the post-installation Application folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascom\TEMS Products\TEMS Investigation 18\Application).
    •In Windows Explorer, go to the folder containing TEMS_Start.exe and double-click it.
    •The popup window below will be displayed. Check that the phone has been detected and press Start.

•Once the program is started, the progress will be shown as below. Note that the phone will restart once before activation is completed.

•Disconnect the phone from USB.
    •Verify that the TEMS Pocket application can now be started.

2. Thanks Roman99 thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement