Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: AFP

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default AFP

hello everyone,
    i need to know where is the AFP interface that the "help" speaks about in order to perform automatic frequency allocation ?? thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: AFP

Hello again guys,
    Is the AFP(automatic frequency allocation) not in atoll?? i read about it in the "help", but they didn't mention where to find it (LTE planning). I found the ACP when i right-clicked "transmitters" and chose "cells">>> "automatic server allocation". I just need the same for frequency bands not just channels.
    can anyone help??

Member Reputation: 370

Quote Originally Posted by planninnew View Post
    Hello again guys,
    Is the AFP(automatic frequency allocation) not in atoll?? i read about it in the "help", but they didn't mention where to find it (LTE planning). I found the ACP when i right-clicked "transmitters" and chose "cells">>> "automatic server allocation". I just need the same for frequency bands not just channels.
    can anyone help??
    Do you think about 3G in AFP module? Have you seen 3G in AFP setting?

no i haven't tried 3G cuz my project is LTE

thx for your reply "thuti" but do you think it even exists in LTE if it does then in which folder ?? I mean how can they all be using the same frequency band that's asking for interference instead of combating it !!!!

Member Reputation: 112

Please find the entry of AFP.

Pasted image at 2017_03_21 01_07 PM.jpg

AFP is not just for frequency planning, but also for PCI and PSC as well. For LTE the most common usage is to optimise the PCI allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by planninnew View Post
    thx for your reply "thuti" but do you think it even exists in LTE if it does then in which folder ?? I mean how can they all be using the same frequency band that's asking for interference instead of combating it !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billaugust View Post
    Please find the entry of AFP.

Pasted image at 2017_03_21 01_07 PM.jpg

AFP is not just for frequency planning, but also for PCI and PSC as well. For LTE the most common usage is to optimise the PCI allocation.
    thx for the image but i can't view it since im still a junior member so can you plz post in a different way??
    and i wanted to do freq planning because of all the interference that some users are having which is not allowing them to access the network since all the c/(i+n) levels are very low.