Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Huawe WEBLCT problem DC Tool

Member Reputation: 143

Default Huawe WEBLCT problem DC Tool

Dear Colleagues,
    I have the following problem after installing U2000WebLCTV200R015C50CP2111. All settings are correct- Java Security, Pop-Up blocker of IE, IE mode is set to IE9. But whe i try to run DC Tool, the FTP server window appears, and after i set the usernames an passwords it just disappears and nothing happens afterwards. I am using WIN10 PRO 64 bit. Tested it on couple of PCs, only on one it runs, the others are not working. I have tested it with Chrome, Firefox and all possible settings, but with no result. Any advice?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 609

Default Re: Huawe WEBLCT problem DC Tool

Quote Originally Posted by hooby View Post
    Dear Colleagues,
    I have the following problem after installing U2000WebLCTV200R015C50CP2111. All settings are correct- Java Security, Pop-Up blocker of IE, IE mode is set to IE9. But whe i try to run DC Tool, the FTP server window appears, and after i set the usernames an passwords it just disappears and nothing happens afterwards. I am using WIN10 PRO 64 bit. Tested it on couple of PCs, only on one it runs, the others are not working. I have tested it with Chrome, Firefox and all possible settings, but with no result. Any advice?
    On initial setting it will ask for original password what is that password
    Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

Member Reputation: 143

Default Re: Huawe WEBLCT problem DC Tool

I've entered Changeme_123