Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Nokia 4G/LTE comissioning xml generation

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Nokia 4G/LTE comissioning xml generation

Hi,

I'm involved in the production of xml commissioning files for Nokia LTE sites.

The roll-out is pretty heavy and there are multiple and complicated configurations.

Currently the procedure mostly used is the copy-paste of xml files from similar sites and the replacement of site specific params, but we are not happy with that

We would prefer a solution with an input of a csv with the site specific params and the configuration of the site (system modules, RF modules, carrier aggregation, RF sharing etc etc) and an output of the xml.

What other approaches are followed in the market?
    Is there any specialized SW for this or is everybody having his own solution?

Thanks,
    K.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 119

Default Re: Nokia 4G/LTE comissioning xml generation

i'm tired looking for this csv to xml tool !!

Senior Member Reputation: 641

Quote Originally Posted by K... View Post
    Hi,

The roll-out is pretty heavy and there are multiple and complicated configurations.

Currently the procedure mostly used is the copy-paste of xml files from similar sites and the replacement of site specific params, but we are not happy with that

We would prefer a solution with an input of a csv with the site specific params and the configuration of the site (system modules, RF modules, carrier aggregation, RF sharing etc etc) and an output of the xml.

Thanks,
    K.
    Have not heard of any specific software for that (except BTS manager which generates 1 SCF, slow process) . Everyone is working with their own solutions.

I can help you in creating SCFs in bulk, you can send me your csv with specific params and configs.
    Last edited by asifhaider919; 2016-12-01 at 02:15 PM
    Best Regards

Member Reputation: 518

if you can generate 1 sample XML files with completed configuaration, that files can be duplicate for another sites with changing some parameter, some team [project based] use own tools to duplicate, actually nokia used BTS SM for generating xml files for integration one by one

Hi,

Thanks,
    K.
    ~do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking~

file pass: KroBeLux

Quote Originally Posted by asifhaider919 View Post
    Have not heard of any specific software for that (except BTS manager which generates 1 SCF, slow process) . Everyone is working with their own solutions.

I can help you in creating SCFs in bulk, you can send me your csv with specific params and configs.

Hi,

Thanks for the offer. I think I will be able to build some solution of my own (although SW release changes seem to be quite of an issue), but first I'm trying to understand what approach most engineers are following.

I've also spoken to local Nokia people and they don't seem to be aware of any commonly used solution.

K.

Quote Originally Posted by krobelux View Post
    if you can generate 1 sample XML files with completed configuaration, that files can be duplicate for another sites with changing some parameter, some team [project based] use own tools to duplicate, actually nokia used BTS SM for generating xml files for integration one by one
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

Duplicating existing xmls is what we're doing for now, but the preferred solution would be something in accordance to what we're doing in 2G/3G, where the integration team is just executing ready made plans without any need to process them, which would help us avoid a lot of mistakes.

I've also heard this solution to create the files one by one with BTS manager but the load of the roll-out is too heavy for this.

K.

Member Reputation: 119

what about the change of few paramters in all network ? do you need to do it manually using bts manager for all cells !!

Quote Originally Posted by eritelecom View Post
    what about the change of few paramters in all network ? do you need to do it manually using bts manager for all cells !!
    In this case you can use Netact.

Junior Member Reputation: 14

There is a commercial CM platform for preparing commissioning scripts, ACCELA, which supports for E******* ,Huawei and NSN and technologies are GSM,UMTS and LTE. Available output formats are xml/mml/amos

Accela is provided by www.innovile.com

http://www.slideshare.net/aoztslide/...oning-software

Hi,

Thanks,
    K.
    Last edited by rfah96; 2016-12-06 at 05:19 AM

Member Reputation: 518

yes you can create bulk CR for all network, and convert it to xml.
    In this case you can use Netact.
    ~do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking~

file pass: KroBeLux