Thanks Thanks:  26
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

  1. #1
    BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 90
    Join Date
    2014-10-28
    Posts
    54


    1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

    Default [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    Hello my friends,
    There are TEMS Discovery Collection:
    TEMS Discovery Device 4.0.9
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.1
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.3
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.7
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.8.3
    TEMS Discovery Device 11.1.8
    TEMS Discovery Device 11.1.10
    TEMS Discovery Device 12
    ...
    Install and Use. Enjoy. Don't need crack.
    Please don't re-post/re-up
    Password: www.finetopix.com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kid1519; 2017-04-05 at 12:15 PM

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    VIP Member Reputation: 1014
    Join Date
    2009-09-07
    Posts
    1,097


    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    Quote Originally Posted by kid1519 View Post
    Hello my friends,
    There are TEMS Discovery Collection:
    TEMS Discovery Device 4.0.9
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.1
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.3
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.7
    TEMS Discovery Device 10.0.8.3
    TEMS Discovery Device 11.1.8
    TEMS Discovery Device 11.1.9
    ...
    Install and Use. Enjoy. Don't need crack.
    Please don't re-post/re-up
    Password: www.finetopix.com
    do you have link for TD 11.1.9? this one is only 10.0.3

  4. Thanks husseinmanaf thanked for this post
  5. #3
    BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 90
    Join Date
    2014-10-28
    Posts
    54


    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    Oh.
    They will be upload step by step.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    do you have link for TD 11.1.9? this one is only 10.0.3

  6. #4
    Member Reputation: 47
    Join Date
    2010-08-18
    Posts
    154


    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    Hi kid1519

    Could you please explain the reason for this event, as i attempt to run TEMS Discovery 10.0.3 after installation on Win7 Ultimate 64bit

    TEMS Discovery 10.0.3.jpg

    TEMS Discovery 10.0.3-1.jpg

    REGDS Jesterbean
    Last edited by Jesterbean; 2016-11-26 at 07:40 AM

  7. #5
    BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 90
    Join Date
    2014-10-28
    Posts
    54


    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    Please change auto pick > professional
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesterbean View Post
    Hi kid1519

    Could you please explain the reason for this event, as i attempt to run TEMS Discovery 10.0.3 after installation on Win7 Ultimate 64bit

    TEMS Discovery 10.0.3.jpg

    TEMS Discovery 10.0.3-1.jpg

    REGDS Jesterbean

  8. #6
    Senior Member Reputation: 436
    Join Date
    2009-01-23
    Posts
    397


    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    It seems problem with Tems discovery
    It's not working in 64bit / Error with R6025

  9. #7
    BannedUser-MultiAccounts Reputation: 90
    Join Date
    2014-10-28
    Posts
    54


    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    Can you tell me?
    Did you install Ascom softwares in your PC?

    Quote Originally Posted by radio_network View Post
    It seems problem with Tems discovery
    It's not working in 64bit / Error with R6025

  10. #8
    Member Reputation: 47
    Join Date
    2010-08-18
    Posts
    154


    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    hi kid1519

    yes i did

  11. #9
    Senior Member Reputation: 459
    Join Date
    2010-05-24
    Location
    R.O.W
    Posts
    498


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    Hi Jesterbean,
    If you installed Microsoft .Net 4.6.x, Please uninstall and use Microsoft .Net 4.5.x.
    Brs,
    Lihanbok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesterbean View Post
    hi kid1519

    yes i did
    default pw: finetopix123
    Let's share to be shared.

  12. #10
    Senior Member Reputation: 436
    Join Date
    2009-01-23
    Posts
    397


    Default Re: [OFFICIAL] TEMS Discovery Collection

    @kid1519
    I treid with the tems discovery shared by you in windows 10 64bit
    the same error i m getting
    Not to bother you

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •