Doc for Stats E******* Network.
    thanks how to download

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Thanks a lot. Password please

certiscjs

Senior Member Reputation: 491

Quote Originally Posted by rheyra View Post
    Hi basith.aces,
    If you're talking 10 years ago, may be you're correct, that one feeder for transmitting and another for receiving. But now, these 2 feeders are for Main and Diversity, means that you can use this antenna even with 1 feeder, but you won't have diversity gain.

BR//Rheyra
    Please guys, advice me if I have this type of feeder mentioned by rheyra, how could I detect the swap (what will be the impacts) in case of just swaping one feeder from antenna one into antenna two as shown in pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Quote Originally Posted by justdream View Post
    Please guys, advice me if I have this type of feeder mentioned by rheyra, how could I detect the swap (what will be the impacts) in case of just swaping one feeder from antenna one into antenna two as shown in pic
    unusual behaviour of the serving cell, lot of ping pong handovers, between both sectors !!

Drive to the long distance and you'll see your call may get drop !! , Poor RxLev will also be observed !!
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Member Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by lccengr View Post
    unusual behaviour of the serving cell, lot of ping pong handovers, between both sectors !!

Drive to the long distance and you'll see your call may get drop !! , Poor RxLev will also be observed !!
    Yoy can detect the swap by drive test, just check your BCCH for all the cells, you will find if anyfeeded is swapped.

Thanks

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Quote Originally Posted by nnazzal View Post
    Yoy can detect the swap by drive test, just check your BCCH for all the cells, you will find if anyfeeded is swapped.

Thanks
    You can also detect swap with the stats and later on confirm it with the drive test

I have just told the symptoms !
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Member Reputation: 46

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lccengr View Post
    You can also detect swap with the stats and later on confirm it with the drive test

I have just told the symptoms !
    you are right Iccengr, The stats can lead you for to feeder proplems and the swap, but you can't Judge exatly and decide that it is Feeder swap, in the drive test you could see the BCCH for Cell_A into Cell_B which have no other meaning.

You have an other way to detect the swap" it is like stats" to check the ICMBAND in the BCS for the cell.

In E******* you can use the comman (Rlcrp: cell= CELLNAME) which Displays the ICMBAND valuse, if in the idle mode the ICMBAND going to be 3 or more, then you have swap or external interference .

Member Reputation: 15

Hi,

Plz send me the Pwd i have already increase your reputation!!!

Junior Member Reputation: 10

MR.,why i can't download in this forum,? thanks for your advice