Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: telecomHall & Hunter tools - Now everything FREE

Member Reputation: 199

Default telecomHall & Hunter tools - Now everything FREE

Hello,
    My name is Leonardo Zanoni Pedrini, and I am a Telecommunications and Technology enthusiast.
    I know some of you guys know my work at telecomHall blog (.com).
    It is a work in progress, a task that I have maintained alone during almost 20 years.
    As a result of the efforts, the blog is now visited by more than 2.000 users (like you) per day. (You can see it live here: http://live.feedjit.com/live/telecomhall.com/0/)
    Unfortunately it was very difficult to keep it updated (with new articles, new tools developed and shared, etc.…).
    So, recently we (all people that has donated in the past) decide to move to a different way, a different model. Now we’ll not charge anymore, not even a donation is needed.
    And we also needed a place more dynamic, a platform that be easy to use, and allow people to share everything (questions, news, jobs, and of course – tools to improve the efficiency of our daily work).
    I am happy to announce that is currently available!
    The only thing you need to do is participate! Join now, we’re waiting for you there. 
    (And feel free to contact me anytime – my contact details are in the end of this body)

Yes, you've read it right: we are changing the donation model, now everyone will have access to Hunter Methodology, including CODES & Apps, Best Practices and more - EVERYTHING for FREE!
    Access will be granted to ALL those who actively participate in the telecomHall community: www.telecomhall.net.
    Active users reach a certain level of participation, are "automatically" promoted by the Forum system.
    When a new user register on the forum, it receives a "trust level". By default, all start with the "level 0".
    As the user continue to participate (reading topics, asking questions, answering doubts, etc. ...) he is promoted to "level 1". And that level on he will already have access to the main download page with all resources (http://www.telecomhall.com/blog.aspx ).
    (Usually in less than a week participating the user is promoted automatically by the system, which detects the actual behavior of the user - effective participation)
    So do not waste time: now, more than ever, you have a reason* to join www.telecomhall.net!
    (* in addition to increasing your knowledge)

2. Thanks tpkj, rkdrkd thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: telecomHall & Hunter tools - Now everything FREE

Thanks, and to an even brighter future to telecom hall