Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How to change Alcatel GSM EVOLIUM A9100 BTS output/transmit Power...?

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default How to change Alcatel GSM EVOLIUM A9100 BTS output/transmit Power...?

Hello,

We are currently using EVOLIUM™ A9100 Base Station, currently B11 is installed in our OMCR. My query is that how can I control/change the output power of the BTS. At OMCR, there is no parameter to control/change the output power of BTS. I have referred almost all available documents in this regard but still there is no success.

In OMCR the output power is randomly showing any values from 40 dBm to 48 dbm. At any site, if we recommission the BTS, with Bridge mode bypass option check, it increases automatically output power displayed on OMCR by Approx 4 dB (41 dBm changes to 45 dBm). But at OMCR there is no control for changing output power value (e.g change 45 dBm to let's say 43 dBm). We have already ask vendor in this regard but no progress so far.

If someone is working with ALU OEM kindly guide, and please PM me so I may directly reach you in case of further details.

BR//

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: How to change Alcatel GSM EVOLIUM A9100 BTS output/transmit Power...?

Hello,

There is no comments on my post. Please friends enlighten me with solution.

Default Re: How to change Alcatel GSM EVOLIUM A9100 BTS output/transmit Power...?

Go to Cell-Edit-PC Parameters-BS_TXPWR_MAX