Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

  1. #21
    Member Reputation: 47
    Join Date
    2009-11-05
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    55


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Hello striker.

    It's very strange. Can you send more details to my email? (contact@telecomhall.com)

    As you can chek in the tool Forum, people are using it, and till now they don't have received this error...

    http://www.telecomhall.net/

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #22
    Member Reputation: 95
    Join Date
    2012-05-22
    Posts
    273


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Hi leopedrini ,

    Thank for your efforts , can you add Parameter compare feature
    comparing 2 Bulks for example like NEPA

  4. #23
    Moderator Reputation: 411
    Join Date
    2009-05-02
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    1,130


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Quote Originally Posted by leopedrini View Post
    Hello striker.

    It's very strange. Can you send more details to my email? (contact@telecomhall.com)

    As you can chek in the tool Forum, people are using it, and till now they don't have received this error...

    http://www.telecomhall.net/
    Hi,

    I used for E/// 3G and it gives error too. For what WCDMA SW version you have tried to parse with this macro?


    Cheers

  5. #24
    Member Reputation: 47
    Join Date
    2009-11-05
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    55


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Hello striker.

    The macro is no version dependent.

    Can you share details of the error?

    (The best option is to send me a sample - contact@telecomhall.com or even better: ask for help in the tool forum).

    But i'll try to see what problem are you facing...

  6. #25
    Senior Member Reputation: 307
    Join Date
    2008-05-23
    Location
    china
    Posts
    234


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    I think we should develop parameter comparison with baseline.

  7. #26
    Senior Member Reputation: 290
    Join Date
    2010-07-24
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    696


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    hi leo,

    i get this error when trying to parse huawei 2G mml. How do i solve this?


    thanks

  8. #27
    Senior Member Reputation: 457
    Join Date
    2010-05-24
    Location
    R.O.W
    Posts
    481


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Too many problems with this tool. I had some problems with Huawei dump.
    Brs,
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoder View Post
    hi leo,

    i get this error when trying to parse huawei 2G mml. How do i solve this?


    thanks
    default pw: finetopix123
    Let's share to be shared.

  9. #28
    Senior Member Reputation: 290
    Join Date
    2010-07-24
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    696


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Quote Originally Posted by lihanbok View Post
    Too many problems with this tool. I had some problems with Huawei dump.
    Brs,
    It successfully worked before, with huawei 2G mml. Now its giving me that error. The difference i know of between past and current mml is the file size. Previously it was around 60MB, now its about 90MB.

  10. #29
    Member Reputation: 47
    Join Date
    2009-11-05
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    55


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Hello.

    We are developing new tools (currently we're testing it. Soon we will publish it)

    This one has some limitation (for large files, it shows this error).

    Be aware that all tools are free (Hunter is an Open Source Tool), meaning that you can see and change* the code.

    (Do a search on 'Hunter Password' in that forum)

    BR,
    Leo

  11. Thanks dacoder thanked for this post
  12. #30
    Senior Member Reputation: 290
    Join Date
    2010-07-24
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    696


    Default Re: E// E******* Macro (Excel) to Extract Parameters from 3G XML dump file (Bulk CM)

    Quote Originally Posted by leopedrini View Post
    Hello.

    We are developing new tools (currently we're testing it. Soon we will publish it)

    This one has some limitation (for large files, it shows this error).

    Be aware that all tools are free (Hunter is an Open Source Tool), meaning that you can see and change* the code.

    (Do a search on 'Hunter Password' in that forum)

    BR,
    Leo
    thanks...looking forward to using the new tools.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •